Is this Credit Agreement Enforcable??

slick244
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5431 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I cca'd cap one some time ago and they sent me the usual terms and conditions. I put the account into dispute and they have passed on the debt to csl who have put notes through my door saying they are going to visit me / take me to court etc etc. I cca'd csl and they have sent me this signed form for 2004. Could somebody have a look at it and tell me whether or not it is enforceable as I think it looks like it is. Many thanks. Slick244.

page 1 cleared.jpg

page 2.jpg

Apologies for being a mong. To view these thumbnails you will need a magnifying glass. I am unable to find a 'how to' on posting attachments. Can anybody point me in the right direction please? Many thanks. Slick244.

Hi Slick244

The agreement you have posted is Unenforceable for the following reasons.

1. There are no prescribed terms
  2. If you read the text on the front carefully it refers to it being an application on more than one occasion.
  3. On the reverse, it refers to a section 23 that doesn’t appear anywhere on the form.

If you read the other threads, nobody has received a valid agreement, and all have been given the run around with Capital One insisting it’s correct.

Rest assured they are wrong with this assumption and try and keep faith.

Regards…….Turnaround

Hey slick

I have almost exactly the same agreement as you. I'm a lawyer, but I know next to nothing about CC law [i'm a personal injury and employment law lawyer]. Can I ask you to keep in contact with me or alternatively update this thread. I'm going to be writing to them in the next 14 days. If I get a result, then i'll tell you about it or put it on this thread - and hopefully vice versa, if you get a result.

I can use the lawyer thing as a threat, but that doesn't always work with larger companies...