LLoyds TSB CCA ! Any advice please

LB145
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3964 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Look what crawled out today and landed on the doormat!!

Important Notice of Debt Collection from WESCOT

Informing to pay debt in full or contact them!!!

Halifax Card (OH) -2.9% reinstated - Sucess!

Santander/House of Fraser (1) PPI Refund plus 8% plus LOC

Santander/House of Fraser (2) PPI Refunded plus 8% plus LOC

Penalty Charge Notice - Representation accepted and PN cancelled - £120

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi just read thread - looks like great advice. Just started process - credit card account passed to MHA. phoned LTSB for address for SAR to get CCA and list of charges applied and was fobbed off - told to use a credit reference agency - any chance of an address to send of the SAR and £10 - want both my money back and some respect from these people.

Thanks in advance

John

Hi just read thread - looks like great advice. Just started process - credit card account passed to MHA. phoned LTSB for address for SAR to get CCA and list of charges applied and was fobbed off - told to use a credit reference agency - any chance of an address to send of the SAR and £10 - want both my money back and some respect from these people.

Thanks in advance

John

LTSB Address:

Lloyd TSB Card Services

P O Box 13130

Brighton BN1 4UZ

Good Luck - from personal experience they do not even have a copy of Application Form - just typed up details!!

Do not sign any of the letters you send - Send by Recorded Delivery - after a couple of days check the Royal Mail Tracking Page and print of a copy for your records, also keep all envelopes that the replies come in.

Also - do not speak with them, always correspond in writing!

Thanks in advance

John

Advise ICO of the advice given to you. They have to complye, but you must put the request in writing.

Address your letter to the Data Controller.

• 4 weeks later...

Yesterday 04.06.2010 letter from Nelson Guest & Partners Solicitors dated 27.05.2010 pffering a 50% reduction of the balance - as a final attempt to avoid further action. Respond within 10 days or the offer will be withdrawn and further action will continue to recover the full outstanding balance.

All this and yet still only a typed up page of a so called CCA - not even an application form!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Today received a "Door Step Collection Notice" from Wescot - to avoid call immediately as we know of no genuine reason why you have failed to repay the outstanding balance

• 4 months later...

Have recently been trying to sort F&F settlements with some companies - LLoyds TSB being one of them - they have never sent a CCA just a typed up piece of paper titled" Your Credit Card Conditions" - so with this in mind sent a letter to Wescot pointing out the relevant lack of information and offered them 5% - I thought this would be a good starting point with some haggling :wink:. Received a letter from Lloyds TSB stating that "their agents have been in touch with us in connection with your account and they say that they have beenunable to agree a repayment programme and suggest we take legal action against you". So I sent a letter to Lloyds TSB informing them that their agents were not acting in thier interest and perhaps misleading them and enclosed a copy of the "offer" letter and again repeated the offer direct.

Obviously hitting a brick wall because received a letter from Credit Security Limited Demanding payment in full and the usual threat of a CCJ court action!!! - obviously still no CCA agreement - just had a phoen call from Credit Security Limited - this is my OH account and she asked for him and then went into a complete overspill to me - no security checks or anything!

• 6 months later...

Well its been such a long time since there has been any activity - today received letter dated 10th May 2011 from Moorcroft - pay within 7 days of letter or court action etc - which would make that tomorrow!!!

"notice of intended litigation before legal proceddings in the County Cout are issued. We believe thiat this letter fulfills this requirement even if it is not actually read by you."

Further on the words "may be considered"

Is it the one that goes....

""it is a legal requirement to send a notice of intended litigation before legal proceedings in the county courtlink3.gif are issued. We believe that this letter fulfils this requirement even if it is not actual read by you.

To prevent legal action from you being taken by external solicitors instructed to act on behalf of our client it it essential that you settle this debt without delay. Payment should be submitted in full (within 7 days or contact made with this office immediately........."

If so, dont worry its definately another 'may' not will. I had that one from Moorcrap back in January 2010.

Caps

There is no such thing as a 0% credit card....... someone out there is paying for it, and for once its not going to be me.:razz:

Just had a phone call from MDR (Moorcroft for other half) - so they have started the phonecalls again!

• 2 months later...

Received a letter stating we have had no reply from our previous correspondence - sent them copies of three letters of previous correspondence to help with their filing/collating problem

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

Thanks Spam - my threads are all quiet (don't want to rock any boats) so I am really out of the loop on updates!

..np, I've been out of the loop a bit too and only just started researching again since Lloyds decided to be litigious..

Spam. :-)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 weeks later...

Received letter from Midas Credit Services, part of Moorcroft Group "Litigation Warning- we are now revising the account prior to possible recommending of legal action by external solicitors acting on behalf of our clients"

...lots of threats and no action so far... :roll:

Lloyds use SC&M solicitors for their litigation, so until you receive something from them I wouldn't worry..

Spam :-)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 4 weeks later...

Phone calls have started again!

• 1 year later...

Its been a long time since contact, last week a yearly statemnt arrived, yesterday letter informing that they have instructed iQor Recovery Services Ltd to arrange collection. Any thoughts?

Dont worry about it. It appears to be standard practice to send out the yearly statement now. With regards to Iqor they are one of the easiest to get rid of. Send them the standard account in dispute letters with the added doorstep paragraph

Caps

There is no such thing as a 0% credit card....... someone out there is paying for it, and for once its not going to be me.:razz:

• 7 months later...

Bolt from the blue on the door mat this morning, letter from Lloyds TSB stating they have sold the debt to Lowell Portfolio I Limited and are giving assignment of debt, also stating

"we have not been made aware of any reason why the debt has not been paid and as Lowell Portfolio I Ltd are now the legal owners of the debt any payments you make should be made to them and not to us or any of our previously appointed agents.

If you have any query, want to discuss the debt or repay what you are contractually obliged to please call the number below. Any further communications and payments must to addressed to Lowell Portfolio I Ltd"

Its been so long since this dispute was started - to date no CCA was ever provided, what's the current situation? - I am so out of the loop, I have let sleeping dogs lie!

• 3 weeks later...