claim for payments taken by company running collective investment scheme ,now insolvent by high court

chaploos
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5480 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Friends,

I hve made several payments to a company selling small pieces of lands in UK promising customers for 300% returns in 2 years time. litraly running a [problem] and colloecting from customers milllions of pounds.

i have also bought piece of land from them and also paid for my friends plots through my credit cards. we now know that the companies has been liquidated because they were not registered with fsa and selling pieces of plots is like running collective investment schemes for which they should have fsa membership..

how can i get my monies back which i have paid through my credit cards .

i called the cards enquiry and they asked me to write to them with the paper work related to those payments.

CAN ANYBODY GIVE ME THE TEMPLETE LETTER FOR THIS CLAIM TO BE SENT TO CREDIT CARD COMPANIES.

should i mention that the payments has been takern with my authorisation or should i not say that as the company no more in business.

Also can anybody help me how can i claim the payments i have made through cheaques, from the bank account.?

I Will be grateful for aany help.

i dont know where you should post this . p'haps the general section but certainly not inthe mbna credit card section

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...