Cabot Court Case

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5118 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

As cymruambyth says...Yes...? Or is this one of those mysterious Cabot cases where the person is suddenly hit with a confidentiality order? :confused:

I sometimes think some of these alleged cases don't actually exist and are the figment of the fevered imagination of some DCA or solicitor attempting to ambush the unwary. Siiigh. ;)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nah, this is not one of those confidentiality cases, but you have to also be aware that CABOT might also be "listening". And because the case is still "ongoing", I think it best to keep a better part of it confidential. But saying that the good thing is that (1) CABOT cannot enforce both VANQUIS and MONUMENTS agreements, (2) As per DPA, will get back to you imminently . So what everyone should take away from this for now is that, VANQUIS AND MONUMENTS reply card applications are unenforecable.

Any further questions?????

Yes I think you'd better get in touch with Hunni on these forums who lost to Cabot re Vanquis last week or so and I think has a Charging Order over her property.

I do understand that walls have ears! ;)

Nah, this is not one of those confidentiality cases, but you have to also be aware that CABOT might also be "listening". And because the case is still "ongoing", I think it best to keep a better part of it confidential. But saying that the good thing is that (1) CABOT cannot enforce both VANQUIS and MONUMENTS agreements, (2) As per DPA, will get back to you imminently . So what everyone should take away from this for now is that, VANQUIS AND MONUMENTS reply card applications are unenforecable.

Any further questions?????

Might be listening....Might be? That's like saying tomorrow might be Thursday.

Just hate every DCA out there

Guest Mrs Hobbit

Oh yes the walls have ears and I am sure the portraits eyes are following also...

Haha just reading your post Mrs Hob and I look down to the caggers viewing and find towers2 sat beside me...:p

I'm far from an expert, but learning all the time!!!!!

If i've been at all helpful please click my star.

Hadituptohere OH V Capital One, **WON**

Hadituptohere V Cabot, (providian/Monument/Barclaycard cc) - ** claim struck out ** due to non complaince of CPR, Wasted Costs applied for, Default Cost Certificate issued by Court, Warrant of excecution and CC Baliffs instructed...lol 😎

Hadituptohere V Cabot, (morgan stanley dean witter/barclays cc) - account in dispute, LBA sent to barclays, awaiting responce, no responce.

Hadituptohere V RBS, default removal x 2, case dismissed, judge used Balance of Probabilities against hard Evidence.

Hadituptohere OH v Santander, Santander issue claim in court, settled out of court via Tomlin, less solicitors fees and interest.