Irregularities in my credit file

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5507 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I was going through my credit file today and was suprised to see irregularities in my credit file. According to my credit file i have had 4 accounts with orange pcs one was a CCJ which was paid one seem to be satisfied but still registered as a default and two more one with moneys owning and one as satifactory and settled, whats even more strange is the start dates are very close to one another :confused: confused so am I!

I also have a CCJ from office depot (viking direct) and i have no idea what or if i have ever purchased from viking direct.

I aslo have one default for capquest who was know as FTC which states bank but have not idea who or what they are.

i have a couple of entrys from nationwide one of the accounts i have a complaint about as it was down to charges from two direct debts i canceled online and they still aloud them to take which they bounce then charge me for them puting me overdrawn.

and final we have welcome finance which i still an indisput over as it is for an insrance/warenty for a vehicle finance, the actual vehicle finance is settled as i aloud them to take the car back after the obligatory terms but they are still trying to chase me for the full amount of the insurance/warenty

if anyone can give me any advice here i would be grateful. an i'm sorry if i have posted this in the wrong place,

i shall be online tommorow if there are any question, i'm hoping t get some help as i would like to deal with this tommorow.

UPDATE

I have just found out this morning that two of my CCJ which was paid in 2004/2005 have not been marked as satisfied with the courts or registry trust :-x i am now fuming and want blood:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x 4/5 year i have had this on my file

Edited by felixx
update info