welcome having me over help required please

robho1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5526 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi everybody sorry for joing this thread i seriously need help with welcome finance i am new to the site and dont know where to start i had an unsecured loan with welcome finance for approx £3500 i fell into difficulty last year and could not afford the full payment i offered a £25 payment as i thought it was better than nothing it should be £74.50 any how after 8 months they have refused to help and demanded i pay the full monthly payment i have written several letters had no reply i have explained to them to only communicate in writing has they have been phoning everday i have had to change my number they then resorted to phoning my mams place of work and home again in writing demanded they stopped guess what they didnt i then phoned up to try and resolve the issue i was pretty much forced to rewrite the loan to stop the calls to my mam has she has had cancer and is very ill i signed a new agreement 8 weeks ago and never had a cooling off period i havnt had any original documents sent but several doorstep visits i nearly punched the guys head in has i have had enough of these incompetent thick people i told the guy i wasnt paying and i had no documents he provided photocopies i have noticed on the document when they left after signing they have changed the figures they have figures crossed out and we have not initialled them to say i am aware of the change also they have boosted my income by £468.00 my bank statement they have doesnt have these figures on the names are also different my partner has a passport in her old name because we got married but on the forms they have her married name but maiden name as signature they have not checked the forms proper is there anything i could do to get this written off or to stop them harrassing me and my family i am now also paying back about £3000 more and i am not happy please please could someone help i have hit a brick wall with this company thank you for any help in advance regards rob

Lets Sort These Bully Boys Out

Ill Post A Few Templates To Use,

Welcome Are Only To Use Contact Info If You Have Done A Bunk, Not To Intimadate.

A Consumer Crerdit Agreement Is A Legal Document,

If They Have Crossed Out The Figures And Put In New Ones, If You Initial Them Or Not, Makes No Difference.

If Errors Are Made, The Agreement Needs To Be Torn Up And Start Again.

Hitting A Brick Wall Is A Well Known Welcome Tactic.

They Will Ignore All Corresspondents And Never Believe For One Minute Any Thing Said On The Phone, Only If Its In Writing.

As Welcome Car Finance Are No More, All Correspondents Go To This Address By Recorded Delievery.

Welcome Financial Services Ltd

Compliance

Mere Way

Ruddington Fields Biz Park

Ruddington

Nottingham

Ng11 6nz

To Get All The Correct Info A Sar Is Needed,

A Ten Quid Postel Order For This Ime Afraid

This Will Give Every Thing Welcome Have On You,

That Includes Copies Of Original Agreements, Default Notice

Its The Computer Screen Shots Ime After

Ill Post The Templates In A Mo

No Worries

There Are A Few Of Us Who Know Exactly How To Deal With Welcom

i would be grateful for any help with this company they are also charging me for doorstep visits even though they have had 3 letters stating communicate in writing only and i do have recorded delivery reciepts and a signature and also proof of posting on others

http://www.consumerforums.com/resources/templates-library/52-harassment/135--harassment-by-telephone-response-letter-.html

THAT ONE INCLUDE ALL CONTACT NUMBERS HELD ON FILE INCLUDING ANY PERSONEL REFERENCE

http://www.consumerforums.com/resources/templates-library/86-debt-collectors/576-subject-access-request-debt-a-dca.html

ENCLOSE A TEN QUID POSTEL ORDER AND REMEMBER

PRINT, NEVER SIGN YOUR NAME

The Charges We Can Sort Out

I Bet They Never Sent You Letters Saying You Are Being Charged Xyz And Then Impliment The Charge 30 Days Later

Thats A Legal Requirment

We Will Get All Charges Refunded

they visited without warning never even knew if i was going to be in which i wasnt left a letter saying they called and £25 charges have been added to my account the guy who called the other night i think was going to leave the same letter but i blasted his ear drums and sent him packing my brother was there good job he mentioned something about th harrasment act and written a letter for me and the guy to sign telling him if they call again i will be pursuing court action he refused to sign my brother aslo recorded the conversation on his phone we made him feel uncomfortable but he said another department will be in touch i told him im not paying and not dealing with this company and to take me to court dont know where i stand now but i cant have these problems with this company a further 6 months down the line because they just want money and dont give a stuff what difficulties people are having

just relax on this

we all felt the same to begin with

welcome are very good at mind games

do as advised above , it will then be pay back time and you will feel better with the boot on the other foot