XcapeWithUs.com went bust - plz help :-(

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5513 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

HI Guys,

I booked a hotel with XcapeWithUs.com using the M&S Mastercard. I have just checked their site to find out they stopped existing as of 30 Apr 09! I've spent almost £400.00. How can I get it back?!!! :(

Plz I need your help quick

Thanks Guys

Hi supasnooper

Thnx for a quick response. I will do it now. But shouldn't I first contact the company thru which I bought the hotel?

Thank you

going to start our own thread but my OH booked a stag wknd accomodation with this company, paid the final instalment on 28 April then they say they go bust 2 days later!!!!!!!!!!!!! [problematic] ?????????Unfortunatly he paid over £2500 by bank transfer and 2 lots of £500 on his visa debit!

they were supposed to be going in 4 weeks.

have just spoken to banks, they say that they can assist with reimbursment of the card payments, just not with the bank transfer. in process of putting claim in writing to them now :(

did ring the hotel but no money at all has been paid to them. not good.

I'd advise as Janmal has done to contact the hotel first (as some MAY have been paid for), then if payment was made via a credit card then you must request a refund back....

No money has been paid to the hotel (not just the boys holiday but many other people travelling too).

Lloyds bank are receiving a lot of calls too. They told us to try the hotel and then put everything in writing to them to claim back the money that was paid on the card which helps but still leaves most of the money with Xcape. This was sent to them this afternoon.

Only some of them have travel insurance, not all :(