style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5489 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

dear all, well went bankrupt on the 27 may, as we missed the appointment in april.

it was a write night mear, only because there was to people late so we had to wait for them to turn up, and my appointment was at 11am and i did not get seen till 11.55am when i was late for the one in march i was 15 mins late as the police man told us the wrong court, they would not see us because we was more then 15 mins late.

anyway, did not get out of there till 2.40pm everything went great they where very help full.

we have now got a phone interview with the insolvency on the 18 june, they want to no everything, mortgage, want 12 months bankstatements, when was the last time we used a credit card, how are we ment to no that when we have been with debt free me since 2006, just means i am going to have to ring credit card company.

i am really worried as on my bank statements it has got paypal on them, and i have had brought loads of stuff for my mom on ebay as she ent got a clue, also i have been selling items on ebay, old clothes and stuff, but i have also been selling a lot of items for my mom on ebay.

well i was going to buy loads of stuff from china (clothes) but i did not have the funds to do it, so my mom said that she would buy them as long as i would sell them for her on my website and on ebay, as she works part time, and she does not have a clue how to work a computer, so everything is in my name, she even put cash into my account to pay for an order.

the only way i could make a living is by doing dropship where you sell other peoples items on your website, if an item sells then you pay for it and then they send it to your customer. this did not do any good so i closed it down in march, i think i sold 75.00 in 7 months.

how am i going to try and explain this to them if they ask as everything was in my name, i just did not think !!.. i did not hold any stock at all, only my mom had stock. so my moms stock she had what i was doing say she wanted £20.00 for a dress i would charge £25.00 so i would make £5.00, this is how we was doing it.

all the help for this, i would be very greatful.

also got court the 5 june, as we are loosing the house, then will be homeless till the council find us some where else to live.

you have to provide everything to your IP including your mum's tranactions so please be aware that she needs to get hard copies in readiness. And anything else you've sold will need receipts for.

thank you for the message,

i think she may have paid by credit card as well for an order but sent to my house in my name, would this help.

the only thing i have got in paper work is all the paypal payments, in and out, i have only got the paper work for my business that i had for website, these was also paypal payments. oh **** !!! this is the only thing really stressing me out. no one is going to belive me as everything is in my name.

i no, the thing is im one of these people who have to try and sort things out asap sorry. i have to make sure everything is in order, well before, i never stop lol!! i just need to no what can i do to sort this matter out. do you think they will look into this, (i think they will) this is why im stressing. also this bank account is closed, what would happen if i did not have the bankstatments.

You need to calm down a bit and take stock. Are you able to show that your mother paid you for the order (i.e. showing the money coming into your bank account from her). This will show you used her funds to pay for the order. You should also be able to show that you only took a commission the sales by the money coming in and going out. Explain to the OR that you were doing it for your mother because she didn't knw how to. They are understanding and it is best to be truthful with the OR. They are not there to judge you just to ascertain how you got to be BR. The fact that you haven't used a credit card for 3 years is a good thing.

thank you, the only thing i will be able to show is that £1,000 has been paid into my account (by cash) then £1,086.00 was paid out of my account. im sure she used her credit card for an order as well, but sent to my address and in my name.

the thing is my husband use to pay hes cheque in his business bank account as it was quicker to clear, than sending it to alliance. so any money i owed my mom from sales from ebay i had given her cash from out of my husbands account as i withdrawn all money every week out of hes business account. it would of been better if i had just transferd the money to my account into her account, but i did not no that we was going to go bankrupt. this is why im worried as its really a bit of a mess.

I've been though BR myself in November 2007, was discharged last July. It's all very daunting but be upfront with the OR. Get your mum to supply a letter explaining your account situation I'm pretty sure they'll see it as a reasonable thing :)

Remember the OR is there to help you but you must be upfront with them about everything ;)

hi all, just wanted a bit of advice, i have got some forms to fill in from the insolvency and they want to have my ni number and tax stuff, on there it is saying if any money is owed to me then the insolvency will have it.

the thing is my mom and dad lent us £510.00 out of there holiday money to go bankrupt, the only reason they lent it us is because when i was working i was paying emergency tax, i have paid £370.00 in total, so i was paying them back out of that money i was going to get back, this is the only way i can pay them back out of my tax refund with £20.00 a month. do you think the insolvency will give me the tax refund back to pay my mom and dad the money we owe them or not, if not i dont think they will be happy about it as this was there holiday money and its going to take us a lot longer to pay them back.