Dave versus Yorkshire Bank

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6472 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Just returned from 2 weeks holiday.

I completed my allocation questionnaires prior to going away. On my return YB (Kirsty Ross) has sent me a copy of their corresponding AQ's. Interestingly they are requesting the court for an additional one month to attempt to settle the claim whilst later on in the AQ (section G) asking the court to strike out the claim As it is not made in joint names.

This morning I received notice from the court that the district judge has considered the statements from both claimant and defendant and he has allocated the claim to the small claims court and set a hearing date of 29th Nov.

In my AQ I used the arguement that MCOL does not allow for more than I claimant, but if the court so wished my wife was more than happy to sign any docs required. This arguement appears to have been accepted by the court.

The court also require that I submit a schedule detailing how the claim is calculated. Is this usual and do I just provide them with a copy of the spreadsheet of charges and interest that I supplied to YB ?.

Yes send a copy for the court and a copy for YB even though they already have it.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.