**** FIRST DIRECT - Anyone know if they generally keep CCAs?!!!! ****

A+
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5493 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, Me vs First Direct credit card.

Received a Default Notice back in 2005 from FD Credit Card which i got behind on. it was passed to a couple of DCAs after that, but i have heard nothing from anyone about this alleged debt since middle to late 2007.

MY QUESTION IS THIS.....

Does anyone have experience of First Direct under CCA requests?

If so, are they usually good at coming up with the goods, or like many other companies did they scan and throw their originals away?

With the amount of time which has passed since last hearing about this alleged debt, i am unsure whether to start the ball rolling now with a CCA request. Since they havent been in touch, i have to wonder if this debt even exists and its so old i can't remember what dealings i had with First Direct. Therefore wondered whether to leave this alone, or stir things up to get my finances cleared up and any default notices and bad credit reports cleaned if they don't hold valid agreements for alleged debts.

Any advice much appreciated.

Thanks

The financial system is collapsing, time to raise a glass to the end of the biggest pyramid scheme in history - The Debt Industry :whoo:

• 1 month later...

I have had a CCA sent to me from First Direct without a request from me and was going to ask if anyone has been able to find if it was unenforceable. It looks like it has all the necessary bits but I want someone to look at it before making a decision as to what to do. This is my first post so I assume that I have to create a new thread so as not to hijack your post. Suffice to say that they do keep CCA's and could send one out to you.