style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5561 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

After baliff threats, removal threats, people cutting me off via phone you name they did it lol. Equita would not speak to me as the case was now with the baliff.

I wrote a letter containing a diary of events, when things were recived, what I did to try and sort it (called equita. called baliff he wasnt intrested etc) wrote every little detail down. I stressed how many times I tried to sort it and was fobbed off.

The letter contained an offer of £40 per month on a £600 debt. Also included an incomings and outgoings sheet.

Got a letter today this time reminder notice. Rang up and spoke to the first DECENT person I have spoken to from there.

The case in NO LONGER with a baliff, it has been passed back to equitta and they are accepting our offer, all notes are on the system now thanks to the lovely lady I spoke to at equita.

My point here is, WRITE EVERYTHING DOWN. CONTACT THEM IN WRITING.

IT CAN BE SOLVED

If you are not happy with the person you are speaking to at equita, ring up and speak to someone else.

Good Luck :)

What I find remarkeable is that debtors are CONSTANTLY making payment arrangements with a bailiff over the PHONE....with NOTHING in WRITING.

If there is no other way of coming to an agreement then at the very least the debtor should WRITE to the company along the following lines:

I am writing in respect to the above account following a visit/telephone converstation with your bailiff Mr xxxx.

The purpose of this letter is to confirm the agreement that was reached with your bailiff to make monthly payments of £xxx. I can confirm that these payments will be made to your firm by the end of each month.

etc, etc.

PLEASE ...put everything in writing !!!

Edited by Rooster-UK