Who are Link Financial???

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3868 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I had a phone call on my mobile whilst I was at work and on the voicemail it just said a persons name, and phone number.

I thought it was something to do with work, so called back and asked for the person. When they said it was Link Financial, once again, thinking it was something to do with work, it turns out that they are to do with MNBA credit card. They didn't check security or anything with me, and I haven't had any letters informing me of this.

They said they would send a letter to me which should reach me before the weekend, and the bloke on the phone said that I needed to respond and wanted me to call when I received their letter. I just said that I would respond when I had their letter. Basically meaning that I would see what they say, and do a letter back!

Had anyone had any dealings with them?

Lots of people have had dealings with Link on CAG. Just do an advanced search in the Debt Collection Forum.

They didn't check security or anything with me,
Yep, that sounds like Link.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Yeah they are. If you can get call barring on your mobile that would probably be a good idea unless you're willing to keep a record of their phone calls and then report them to Trading Standards and the OFT.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Hi Tweeney

They are a right load of plonkers (can't say anything stronger or I'll get in trouble.) As Rory32 says check it all out in the debt collection forum. I'm having loads of trouble with them at the moment they have actually taken me to court. They will bombard you with phone calls I've caller barrred them on my phone (cheecky mares mines ex-directory.) I just ignore the ones on my mobile. I got nothing from GE Money advising me the debt was sold so as far as I am now concerned this debt is still with GE Money and I still make monthly payments to them (GE Money) via the CCCS.:)

I have no legal training my knowledge comes from my personal life experiences

Please help keep the forum alive by making a donation

Write to Ms. J Pearcey @ Link Financial Limited;

state that you will only communicate in writing;

do NOT phone them;

Request that they must NOT phone you.

Link Financial are chancers!

Throw alll your toys out of the pram;

Stand Up for your RIGHTS!!!

AC

x

My my angry cat guessed they're not top of your present list. They don't even register on mine.

Do any of the licences mentioned on the site which have not been renewed yet allow for buying debts? Didn't actually notice one.

I checked them out on a reference site earlier today and they don't show any financial records as a limited company thats naughty. It doesn't even show a holding company. We check all our companies out at work that way.

Now put your claws away haha:D:D

0566896 Asset Link Capital (No.1) Ltd Current SE1 7TP

0580367 Asset Link Capital (No 2) Limited Current SE1 7TP

0580368 Asset Link Capital (No.3) Limited Current SE1 7TP

There are also holding companies;

What a tangled web they weave;

AC

05360261 Asset Link Capital (holdings) Limited

05322368 Asset Link Capital (no.1) Ltd

05622744 Asset Link Capital (no 3) Limited

05653749 Asset Link Capital (no 2) Limited

05769021 Asset Link Capital 3 (holdings) Limited

05769052 Asset Link Capital 2 (holdings) Limited

Anyone want Co. Secretary and Directors address for Link I've got them if you want, London, Wolleray, Singapore, Hereford.:mad:

There accounts are now available how about current assets of 97,721,000

Write to Ms. J Pearcey @ Link Financial Limited;

state that you will only communicate in writing;

do NOT phone them;

Request that they must NOT phone you.

Link Financial are chancers!

Throw alll your toys out of the pram;

Stand Up for your RIGHTS!!!

AC

x

Link STILL continue to call me, mainly on my mobile and leave messages. I did speak to them once, as they had left a message with just a name and number. I said that I hadn't had any notification that they were now dealing with the "alledged" debt. They said over a week ago that they would send a letter confirming this. Still waiting! I'm still ignoring calls. Until I am told they are dealing with me, I don't know who they are and don't have to confirm anything to them.....data protection and all that. After all, I haven't given them permission to call me!

Toys well & truely out of the pram!!

• 4 years later...

I note the replies are quite old

I have just had a call from a company called Link He told me from London yet the phone number was 029 2085 3500 so that was lie number one I confirmed my name then asked who link was and he's said something I didn't understand so I asked if they were debt collectors and he refused to confirm until he had got answers to other personal questions So I said I have confirmed my name and unless he advised the purpose of his call I would end the call as he said he couldn't I ended the call

I have had a lot of useful advise from the debt advisory service One of the things they said to do is write to these companies telling them you would NOT admit the debt and feel it is statute barred This comes about if its over six years since you paid anything or acknowledge the debt

As to bosses I use this web site with excellent i cant post web addresses but its the CEO email addresses web site