baz2410 v nationwide + natwest

baz2410
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6440 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

think ive made a cock up,i sent my dpa letter with the postal order to chislehurst branch instead of sidcup forgetting i changed the branch,would that be why i havent heard anything or does everything get sent to natwest data protection team anyway....what a dimwit

just recieved all my statements today.amounts to 485.90 i know i need to send a pelimary letter now with a schedule of charges,the schedule of charges do i put it on a spreadsheet?if so could you please advise as to where i find the spreadsheet please.thanks

You haven't messed up, you are fine :)

The spreadsheets are here, fill it in but remember you can't claim for the interest yet, you can jsut threaten to claim for it if they don't settle before court. OK ? Any more probs let me know :)

Please note that I am not a legal expert and all advice given is without prejudice and is purely my opinion only.

** Nationwide - £1821.15-PAID IN FULL - Aug 06 **

** Halifax Mortgage -£390 - PAID IN FULL - Nov 06 **

Lloyds TSB - MCOL issued 09/03/07 - £2953 + costs - ON HOLD....

• 2 weeks later...

hi dolly

sorry to bother you again i managed to download the spreadsheet for nationwide but i cant type in the fields because i havent got word i know im a bit dumb when it comes to computers..sorry.also ive had nothing from nat west even though i sent them a 10.00 postal order on 1st of july as i said i sent it to chislehurst branch instead of sidcup natwest does it make a difference...im getting myself in a right mess and dont know what to do next...im sorry to be a pain dolly.

thanks

neil

Neil, have you got any sort of software on your PC like Word, Excel etc? If not, try the OPEN OFFICE version in here and see if that works. If not, PM me again.

You need to send a template letter to Nat West giving them 7 days to comply. It shouldn't matter that you sent it to a different address. Have you got the counterfoil for the postal order you sent so that you can check if it has been cashed?

Please note that I am not a legal expert and all advice given is without prejudice and is purely my opinion only.

hi dolly

lo and behold my statements turned up today from NatWest,incomplete they have only gone back one year,idiots. do you think i should send them this letter.

dear sir madam

i gave you 40 days to comply with my S.A.R - (Subject Access Request),the deadline which passed 12th of august including postage.

my data is incomplete i asked for 6 years statements you supplied 1year.

i will give you a further 7 days of which to comply from the date of this letter,then i shall submit a complaint to the i.c and will also begin a county court action under the Data Protection Act.

yours faithfully

mr neil barry

Sounds good (sorry for not replying, not been around much)

• 2 weeks later...

thank you dolly

just recieved everything on friday theres such a stack of statements i thnk i will get an accountant to sort it for me i dont think i can deal with it.i suppose its feasible i could get them to go through the whole lot of statements from nationwide and nat west and then prepare a spread sheet for me.basically dolly im scared of making any mistakes.dolly im sorry to keep pestering you in person but i cant figure out how to put this thread on this site for everyone to see and reply to.

thanks dolly

neil

Neil, you are doing just fine, honestly and you posted this on the site :)

You really don't need an accountant to help you go through them. The best way to do it is get a highlighter pen, go through your statements and highlight each charge. Then recheck it and enter them onto the spreadsheet that is in the Templates Library. If you need any help at all just let me know.

Don't worry about making a mistake, there's lots of people here to help you and by all means check with us every step of the way before you send anything if you are worried.

• 1 month later...

hi dolly

sorry your not going to be around, i dont know how to put this as an open thread now, sorry i havent been on ive had trouble with isp,ive been scared to progress as i havent been able to get on line.i just need to ask a couple of things if i may.ive done the charges but do i included the 6 pounds a month account charge for the privalidge of having an advantage gold account.

thanks dolly

neil

No, you can't include that charge.