Lowell saying they have 12+2+30 days for CCA?!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5556 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi folks me again, i have CCA'd Lowells for Crapitol One agreement, they are now seriously over the 12+2 day deadline so i sent the obligatory account in dispute letter, they sent one back this morning saying they have the 12+2+30 days!!!!!!! :eek: just to clarify whilst i do a response to them, this is incorrect surely? does anyone have the bit of legal speaky that i can hit back with please?

Mamy, many thanks

Tigs x :p

Nope they have 12+2. Just sit back now and leave it. Its up to them to get the CCA to you. Don't send any more letters (save yourself the postage) and if they call just say "In writing please" and refuse to answer the security questions. You don't have to pay them a penny now until a valid CCA turns up.

Beating the DCA's day by day

My fight:

NDR - CCA'd 12+2 passed

Bank of Scotland - CCA'd 12+2 passed

CFS - Win by Technical Knock-out!:lol:

HFC Bank - CCA'd 12+2 passed

Chantry Collections - CCA sent

Time flies like an arrow

Fruit flies like a banana :D

<---------- Have I given you top advice, have I made you laugh, click on the scales, it won't hurt you! :grin:

Trouble is i know there isn't one and the deadline on the original request is up, so is the," account in dispute, you have failed to send me my CCA as requested in the obligatory time", letter sufficient and i just wait? sorry just want to clarify :) they do try it on don't they? :rolleyes:

Thankyou

Tigs x

Yep, that is all you need to do. Just sit back now and relax. They now have to supply a valid CCA before you need to do anything more.

Beating the DCA's day by day

My fight:

NDR - CCA'd 12+2 passed

Bank of Scotland - CCA'd 12+2 passed

CFS - Win by Technical Knock-out!:lol:

HFC Bank - CCA'd 12+2 passed

Chantry Collections - CCA sent

Time flies like an arrow

Fruit flies like a banana :D

<---------- Have I given you top advice, have I made you laugh, click on the scales, it won't hurt you! :grin: