Not Sure If This 1s Enforceable From Rbs???

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4994 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thanks Guys

I have had a fair few different dca now who have dealt with me so far

The latest being Wescot i have basically told them to put up or shut up, but they also claim they have had no corrospondense from me but fortunately i recorded the delivery!

( ;

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Andreamour, you say there is no date of the default notice, however the DN in your post #16 the 12th January is stated. Did you spot this?

Hi griffin

That is the date of the notice

when i say no date i mean no date to remedy it by

( ;

• 1 month later...

My last letter (2 mnths ago) was from some no namers in Lancs while still with Wescot! I can see why they are in such a state none of them at RBS know their ar*e from their elbow, they have even confirmed in writing they only have an app form and no agreement, but still persist.

Carry on the fight :)

Advice & opinions given by spartathisis are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.:)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi folks just to keep you up to date i have had no reply from Rbs since i wrote to them about unlawful rescission i re-sent the letter as well i think they are avoiving answering it.

I have heard off Waste-cot apparently Rbs have sent me all the correct information lol

Not sure what to do next regarding the unlawful rescission so im gonna have a look round and see if i can find out

2mwwahc.jpg