tigga v welcome i hope

tigga_1961
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5555 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi stewie thanks for the reply that was uploaded using photobucket,!!!

Hi Tigga,

Photobucket gives you a few options of how to view. One of the options will be "link" just copy and paste that into a thread here. It will only show that document.

Normally when using Photo bucket the images are links and we head off directly to the site.

Stewie

I need to change my avatar..But cant find a good replacement.

thanks andie, first thing we noticed the 2 sigs are diff, this was originally signed at home through the post and ppi boxes already ticked, do you want to see statement too, ive been with welcome for many years and its first one ive ever seen

image-1-1.jpg picture by hadgy - Photobucket

thanks andie, first thing we noticed the 2 sigs are diff, this was originally signed at home through the post and ppi boxes already ticked, do you want to see statement too, ive been with welcome for many years and its first one ive ever seen

image-1-1.jpg picture by hadgy - Photobucket

Ok, here's what you need to do:-

1) SAR Welcome and ask for true copies of all agreements and also request a statement of price - this will breakdown your monthly amount.

2) SAR Direct Group - you want all documents etc relevant to this policy

3) Contact Norwich Union and ask them for a list of all policies you have or are undferwriten by them - given them all your personal details and ask them to reply to you in writing

4) Get a graphologist to look at the signatures if you are sure one of them is not yours - get them to look and give you their findings in writing.

You won't need the signatures to get them as soon you will see what we've been hinting about - but if there is fraudulant signatures being done this is a criminal offence.

Well at 8.20am another vist from threat monkey from lewis group trying to say he had papers he needed to hand to my partner, apparently from the court so i said he needed to post as nothing being dealt with except in writing, closed the door and left him standing there, 10 mins later buzzer goes again, i answered he said "is claire coming down" reply oh u still there then? no you need to make an appt and she dont want to make and appt to see you so he left, any ideas what this could be about?? also has anyone found anything in cca that could render this unenforcable and it hasnt been paid for several months and has ppi should we be claiming as partner was made redundant in dec??:oops: