Next Directory

Sol
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5585 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I recently checked over my credit reports; Callcredit, Experian and Equifax.

After reading them, I noticed an account I don't remember opening - Next Directory and have emailed them to find out about this. I only queried it at the start as I wasn't 100% sure that I might have opened it myself and forgotten about it, so I asked for the agreement.

After a few emails, the advised they had deleted the info on all CRAs, which I found extremely odd, so I asked for the paperwork, which, today, they have told me doesn't exist, however, they can confirm the store it was opened in, with my date of birth and signature.

Now, after reading this, I can categorically say I didn't open it as the store is in the north of Scotland and I wasn't there on th date of opening.

Another thing I found strange, was that there was no activity on the account and that it was 'settled' 6 months after being opened.

Is there anyway I can get this investigated properly, as I am very concerned about someone having all these personal details to open accounts in MY name?