style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5592 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all - me again, with another question for those that have completed the BR process.

Is there anyone on here that can and wouldn't mind sharing their experiences with employment before, during and after BR? Did you have to tell them at work? Did it affect anything at work? Aside from the NT tax code you get in that current F/Y (and is the main reason for an NT code being BR? The chaps at CAB and NDL told me there are many reasons for an NT code) what else, if anything, happened with you at work? Did going BR make things clearer, improve outlook on life and work etc?

Also - is there anyone on here with self-employment experience? The paperwork and conditions of BR restrict your ability to act as a Ltd Co Director or have any direct or indirect management of a Ltd Co - how did this affect you if you are self-employed. And what happened to your company when you went BR?

Sorry to sound like a Jeremy Kyle/Wright Stuff/James Whale type voiceover there with the lots and lots of questions - am just curious to know.

Naturally, I'll provide answers on here to those questions from my own experience once I get the date set and the deed don..

"What you see depends on what you are looking for"