new one here aswell!!

Guest lobster
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6451 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guest lobster

right im at the 28 period stage they have until 15th august to defend.

claim for 3,500.....

have another but will be fast track.... yikes yikes help....:shock:

thanks for brill site

lobster

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Luck, hold out for ALL of it!!!

Woolwich won in court/default removed Barclaycard Settled Halifax settled

Capital 1Settled GE Money Settled

Egg Settled-court action re.default 4th hearing!

Guest lobster

hi there could someone please help me re my fast track claim which is 13,000 with the 8%. have filed a claim and they have until 21st august to defend. please please help as this is a big worry. thanks very much lobster

sorry have realised have two claims going on in this thread have started another

I am unclear what help you are asking for. List your questions and we'll respond.

Lloyds TSB - £972

S.A.R, prelim and LBA sent

Claim acknowledged

Defence received

AQ 20/06/06

***FULL SETTLEMENT RECEIVED 20/07/06***

Woolwich - £2288

S.A.R, prelim and LBA sent.

Offered half

Moneyclaim filed online 02/08/06

Judgement filed online 23/08/06

WARRANT FILED ONLINE 30/08/06

MONEY RECEIVED BY BALIFF 04/10/06

***FULL SETTLEMENT RECEIVED 09/10/06***

Smile - £175

Pelim 23/06/06

***FULL SETTLEMENT RECEIVED 07/07/06***

My Ex vs Woolwich - £715

S.A.R sent 30/08/06

Pelim 06/10/06

LBA 20/10/06

Advice & opinions provided are personal, and not endorsed by CAG or BAG, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Guest lobster

hi there sorry just a bit wibble wobbly.....right i have two claims with the woolwich.

1st one in small claims for 3,015.00

2nd one in fast track for 13,900 this is the one im worried about.. they havent defended yet but sure they will..

how do i go about disclosure and is there any info on here re fast track as cant find any. thanks very much indeed....nervous lobster

Ok first of all deep breath!

Please don't panic, you need to remind yourself you have done nothing wrong. You are not a defendant!

If you search fast track you will find loads of post from people with similar claims such as yours. Read through all those thread and get familiar with other peoples experiences. I find that reading about other peoples experiences is the best way to releive tension, expecially those with **settled in full** in the title!

Lloyds TSB - £972

Claim acknowledged

Defence received

AQ 20/06/06

Woolwich - £2288

Offered half

Smile - £175

Pelim 23/06/06

My Ex vs Woolwich - £715

S.A.R sent 30/08/06

Pelim 06/10/06

LBA 20/10/06

Advice & opinions provided are personal, and not endorsed by CAG or BAG, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Guest lobster

thanks very much closey....yep indeed deep breath....cant wait til 6 then can have my g and t!!!! good for stress!!!:) ha ha ha

thanks will put in fast track in search engine.

will keep u updated

bye for now

I think everyone has a wobbly moment, I know I did. When you do, remind yourself of who is in the wrong and who is suing who. You can see from the threads on this site that the probability of you winning is overwhelming.

Lloyds TSB - £972

Claim acknowledged

Defence received

AQ 20/06/06

Woolwich - £2288

Offered half

Smile - £175

Pelim 23/06/06

My Ex vs Woolwich - £715

S.A.R sent 30/08/06

Pelim 06/10/06

LBA 20/10/06

Guest lobster

hi cud someone change my thread title please to FRY V WOOLWICH CLAIM NO2

thanks very much

lobster

Hi Lobster,

Send a PM to a MOD or site helper and they will do it for you.

Lloyds TSB - £972

Claim acknowledged

Defence received

AQ 20/06/06

Woolwich - £2288

Offered half

Smile - £175

Pelim 23/06/06

My Ex vs Woolwich - £715

S.A.R sent 30/08/06

Pelim 06/10/06

LBA 20/10/06

Hi again lobster - thanks for the sig! But I was jealous enough when you said you were claiming 13.5 - but another 12??!! You can buy a condo in Thailand with that and enough left over for a motor.

Cant help with the court stuff not got that far yet, good luck

Guest lobster
Hi again lobster - thanks for the sig! But I was jealous enough when you said you were claiming 13.5 - but another 12??!! You can buy a condo in Thailand with that and enough left over for a motor.

hi thailand wish i could got a mountain of debts to clear first!!!!!!!!! bah humbug!!!

Guest lobster
well had my first defence.. but stuck on what to put in box g any help guys thanks...:confused:

any help would be appreciated please thanks guys :confused:

Section G - Other Information

In the space below, set out any other information you consider will help the judge to manage or clarify the claim, including any other information you consider should be supplied by the other party.

Give details of any other information that you consider will help the judge to manage the claim, referring as necessary to any documents you might have attached. Bear in mind however that at this stage you need not attach all other documents which you wish the court to consider at the hearing. This is something you will later be asked to provide.

You should state here that you believe the case will last no longer than 1 hour.

You may wish to add reasons why the case is more suitable for Small Claims Track if your claim value exceeds £5,000 or provide reasoning why the other side should provide evidence of their costs! You could include similar text to this....

I am respectfully requesting that my claim be allocated to the small claims track. This issue is not a complicated one; it is an issue of fact and not of law. The issue is only whether the money levied by the Defendant in respect of its customer’s contractual breaches exceed their actual costs incurred. I am happy to pay their actual costs and I am surprised the Defendant did not counterclaim for these, because I would have paid them without argument.

However, the continuing problem is (in common with the 100s of other cases currently being brought by other bank customers) that the banks refuse to reveal the details of their penalty-charging regime. As the banks have a fiduciary duty towards their customers, they have a duty to deal straightforwardly and in utmost good faith.

Accordingly, I would respectfully ask that the court in this case, not withstanding allocation to the small claims track, order standard disclosure. I understand that it is in the courts discretion to do so. I believe this would bring a rapid end to this litigation.

Hope this helps...A Q from the template section;)

Guest lobster

thanks very much jasmin will do it right away...but this claim is in small courts do i need to put standard disclosure thought that was for fast track.. lol

:rolleyes: Oh yes, apologies...forgot yours is not fast track. Better ask a mod....really not sure about that.

Guest lobster

well my first allocation questionnaire going to the courts tomorrow ...getting closer!!!! wonder how long it will be now??????? scary stuff now...:shock:

• 3 weeks later...