style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5593 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey ya

yes i know im a fool, but i went to bh yesterday to take out a new item that we really needed (not a luxary). I was looking thorough the contract before i signed it and they added DLC and OSC without telling me, i challenged them about this and was told i HAD to take both. I said OSC is "optional" i do not have to take that cover, after a bit of an argument they took OSC off the agreement. DLC on the other hand, they won't remove until i have a letter from my insurance company stating they cover HP to the total of the item. Before all i had to do was show them the cover note for my home insurance, which they accepted and have on file for me, i haven't had to pay DLC on any other items we have taken out with them..

Is this the same with other stores, or am i being played a fool? Its only an extra 93p a week, my agreement is over 52 weeks, so i will be paying £50 for a cover i don't need. Any help will be much appreciated..

Hi

Read this post...

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/brighthouse/130871-cag-brighthouse-consumer-fact-2.html#post1939037

You simply need proof that your home contents insurance covers you for items subject to a Hire Purchase agreement that you are responsible for. No ifs... No buts...

Cheers

Lefty

If the left side of the brain controls your right, and the right side controls your left, then left-handed people are always in their right mind!

Please help to support this site with a small donation... every little helps...

CAG- The Nation's Weekly Info Store!

;)