uncle left brother his car

hallowitch
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5589 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

yep i had to do that recently

inc a copy of the death cert & the probate letter

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

my uncles brother does not drive anymore he gave up his licence due to the fact that he has cancer

he is going to sell the car and is coming to collect it t/morrow with the local garage owner now I'm not sure if the garage owner is going to by the car or sell it for him. My aunt is 86 and def

I have taken the log book home i want to be there when they come to collect it because she was going on about giving the log book to the man from the garage My uncle bought the car from new September 06 and it has less than 2000 mils on the clock now i believe the more registered keepers on the log book can affect the sale price of a second hand car

however am i write in think that only the person named in his will should be put on the log book

hope you understand what I'm trying to get at here I don't want any come backs on my aunt over this car i have also declared sorn on this car as the tax runs out the end of February

The person who is named in the 'log book' replacement (the V5C) is only the 'Registered Keeper', and not automatically the owner. The number of previous keepers can effect the value, but not by much - it is always year, mileage and condition.

When handing over the V5C, make SURE they sign the V5C/3 (YELLOW) counterfoil, to prove you are no longer responsible for it.