style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5612 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hiya All,

Just been having a look at me credit files etc and used annualcreditreport.co.uk who have got my Bankruptcy down as discharged?

Confused, slightly excited, but think its a mistake as aint been bankrupt for a month yet?

Could it be because I was already in a IVA for 3 years or is this probably wrong?

Have checked insolvency register and still on there.

Advice & opinions given by Stinkyfeet are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional. :wink:

I think they may have jumped the gun a bit.

You go on the insolvency register when you are in an IVA as well, and now you've come out of that, which is probably why they have shown you as discharged.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

My excitement has crumbled. Yep thought this could be the reason. Hey ho

Advice & opinions given by Stinkyfeet are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional. :wink:

I'll find out for sure shortly when I attend the OR meeting at the end of the week.