Blackheath loans

dizzi75
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5004 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

no, I think my previous reply was a little hasty, as on closer inspection the paperwork was somewhat short of most things I have tried to get a full and final settlement figure (original problem) which once again they are now claiming is still at nearly £2000 and after spending several hours laughing at thier so called complete records it seems we will have no option but to take this to court, makes me wonder how many other peoples lives this so called company have destroyed with thier ruthless greed, I will be in touch no doubt over the weekend for help with the court paper work!

IF this loan was organised via a broker, I can't stress how important it is to get the underwriting sheet....this will disclose hidden commissions paid to your broker (these are paid as bungs - and you pay for them in the interest you pay !!!) I suggest you write back saying that your SAR is incomplete....!!! give them 7 days to provide the information....(LBA !!!)

exactly what I have done sent them a letter Lba stating my origina request is still incomplete, low and behold guess who phoned again asking what i made the outstanding amount! after going through receipts of what had been paid my figure was 129.00 told them this they have agreed to except this as they cant trace all payments that have been made to them and now they are doing a fraud investigation into thier company as they believe that someone has been subsidising thier income! paid it when I received a statement to say that this amount was all that was outstanding, and have vowed not to ever let anybody i know use this company again! thx 42man for all your advice as always you have been an angel!

• 8 months later...

Hi,

Well after we paid the outstanding 129.00 we heard no more at all from them and we didnt pursue any furthur as we really only wanted to settle on the correct amount which luckily we did, as for the company we dont know what happened as for obvious reasons we didnt keep in touch once our loan was completed, I just hope other people read this and query anything they are of unsure of should it not appear right, if they hadnt been so greedy we could quite easily ended up paying well over the odds for this loan! :)

• 7 months later...

I hope im putting this in the right place, Just wanted to let everyone know that we stuck up to these people and won . Basically the loan finished end 2008 but a few months later they started asking for more money £500 but wouldnt give and explanation , we asked for all our info they had on us but they wouldnt send it and because they refused to pay they went after our guarentor, when she refused to pay she ended up with a ccj that they did online, They totally refused to take any of our calls or reply to letters so we went to court, the ccj was set aside and they were given some paperwork to fill in which they never returned so the whole thing has been dropped by the court .