3 lloyds debts 2 personal loans with Lloyds TSB and a credit card

omoeko
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5608 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

This forum has definitely been a God sent, I am currently in the process of checking my CCA contract with Lloyds TSB to see if its unfair/unenforceable.

I am quite new to this process and although after reading the cases of other people in this forum, I feel much more motivated and assured that my case will be a success.

I have 2 personal loans with Lloyds TSB and a credit card as well.

The balance of the loans are as follows:

Loan 1: £12,000

Loan 2: £4,500

Credit card: £6,000 Balance

These loans were taken out about three years ago, and I have had a history of charges on it. I am currently searching the house for the credit agreement document which I have but I have also requested a copy from Lloyds as well, paying the £1 fee.

Can someone please point me to the right direction with regards to this matter as we all know that it’s a delicate matter which ought to be got right first time. I aim to scan the documents and provide it to you guys as soon as I have it.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

what exactly are you hoping to achieve?

If there are charges on these accounts then you really need to send a Subject Access Request to get all statements etc, this would have also made them produce the agreement.

Thanks for the response, my main goal is to get these debts written off as the interest/terms I feel took advantage of my vulnerable situation at the time, and its just not geting any better. I want to start the CCA process now, as my main goal is to get most of these debt written off.

I'm not sure quite of what I need to send now, you have mentioned SAR which I believe is for bank/credit card charges ( http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/letter-templates/155529-subject-access-request.html ) as over the years, I have been charged thousands of pounds in fees for these accounts and my fear for not demanding a refund is that my account migh tbe closed down etc.

Please confirm if teh SAR can be used for Bank account/Loan/Credit card charges for late payment, overdrawn accounts etc.

Subject Access Request for all statements etc time limit 40 days to respond

CCA for agreements, but if you send a Subject Access Request you can ask for the agreement at the same time - time limit 12+2 days

thanks very much for the reply, can you confirm exactly how much I need to pay for this service and I assume this is on a per account basis. I rang up the bank today to get thier postage address for queries like this and it was given to me, but this was for SAR. Not sure if its thesame people who deal with CCA, but I might have to call them.

Also, I assume that the CCA (Customers copy) if one has this, would it be of any use in this case ?

Also, what are the pointers that willl give me any kind of hope that I might be able to claw something back and lastly, what is the success rate like, I know of that of the bank charges as I normally hear that on the Tv/radio, but not so sure of the CCA.

Thanks

cca £1

SAR£10

send them both recorded delivery to the same address if needs be, and do not sign the letters

Bank charges are still on hold unless you can plead hardship

Agreements all depends on when the credit was taken out, there are plenty of thread on here that outline what an agreement should contain.

Can I also just state that the CAG is not about debt avoidance but about stopping the DCA's and Banks riding roughshod over consumers. most people on here, are here because they have got into financial difficulties and had nowhere else to turn

I didnt quite understand what you mean by Bank charges are still on hold unless you can plead hardship, you mean banks aren't paying out again.

Also in the case of an unenforceable CCA, whats going to happen to the underlying loan ?

Hi,

I had a response from Lloyds today and they said that they would not be able to honour my requst as the leter has not been signed, please let me know what to do now, all the letters that I sent out to my creditors was not signed, should I sign it and resend to them ?