1st Credit - pain in the a***

k1mmie
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5623 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

1st Credit are the DCA acting on behalf of Lloyds for a loan that we had. Requested all the info from Lloyds back in 2007 and they said we have no record of you at all. Then 1st Credit wrote saying acting on their behalf and threatening letters. I sent them a CCA request. They wrote back saying we have requested these from original company and will be 8 weeks. Never got them. sent thenm a letter telling them they cannot enforce the loan without paperwork. They totally ignored it for several months then sent letters of litigation and court proceedings. This has been going on for about 18 months now and I want to put a stop to it once and for all. Can anyone tell me how to do this?

Last letter from them last week saying we told you it would take about a month since you sent last request and we will forward it when we have it. (the last letter was saying that you have not supplied the info in the said time and I want it in writing that you are no longer pursuing this)!

Any advice appreciated.