Debt Worries at Christmas and thereafter...

andrew1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5652 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I wish everyone a happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year.

One thing to those with Debt worries coming on here:

Christmas is a very pressurised time on the finances and a big worry trying to get through. Remember though, without your health you cannot go on to fight, you need to be strong to get debt free, so try not get depressed, you now have this forum, many friends and support to walk you through all of these troubles TOGETHER rather than on your own as before.

Tens of thousands coming on this forum over the past 3 years have been riddled with debt and through campaigning, learning, returning the compliments to these banks & finance companies, chasing off these Debt Collection agencies using the laws they ignored, people have become free of debt or certainly readjusted their lives into manageable ones rather than being at the mercy of merciless organisations, so do not feel down, enjoy your Christmas, look forward to the New Year strong in the knowledge you are no longer alone - you have now found the key to turn the tide and regain control, something thousands never believed possible before - IT IS POSSIBLE - it's being done every day - what seemed hopeless is no longer so.

I'd like to thank everyone who adds just a snippet of knowledge on here for others to follow. Everyone has something to add from their own experiences which will, no matter how insignificant you feel your contribution may be, assist someone else take the steps forward to empower themselves. You came on here, think of the thousands who can't or don't or who might if you guide them. So thank you, I came on here the same way too. You are valuable as much to others as you are to your own families, so keep it coming.

Bills and accounts are figures on a piece of paper - numbers....don't let numbers and idiots on the end of a phone control your life...2009 here we come...Happy New Year everyone, a very happy New Year.

It always seems like a road you'll never recover from, but you will and there are so many on here who have already found out and thousands right here to be with you through every step of the way out. Enjoy the people around you who love you, draw on the strength of that and join in the way ahead.

Sarah

• Haha 5

Well Said

Merry Christmas

Halifax Bank - Owed £1599

23/3 - Data Protection Act sent

24/5 - Data Protection Act finally arrived

25/5 - Demand for repayment sent

04/10 Court bundle filed with court and Halifax

29/10 STAY ISSUED

JAN 08 - Currently being harrased by debt collectors!

Mar 08 - New DCA - Stopped in there tracks

Jun 08 - And another

Jul 08 - Complaint made to HBOS

Nov 08 - My accounts been sold to a DCA

Jan 09 - New complaint issued against HBOS

Mar 09 - Halifax re-aquired the debt

Apr 09 - Applying for Hardship.

at least they removed 2 defaults in selling accounts! :D

I dont not claim to know everything and any advice i give should be treated as MY opinion.

If ive been helpful tip the scales!

or better still

DONATE TO CAG - every tenner helps!

Every person who finds their way here is in itself a small victory against the Greedy DCAs who profit from other peoples misfortune. Their sheer greed knows no bounds and there is no depth that they will not stoop to to satisfy their sheer greed.

And many thanks to Sarah and ODC for all the help confidence and encouragement they give in these forums. Well done and a happy Christmas and a Happy New Year :)

Alex

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

A very good point and extremely well made.

Regards to all.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

I want to wish everybody a very Happy Christmas too, but just to add that if you don't feel happy, please try not to give yourself a hard time. Joining the forum is free, and it will help you. :)

We will not be intimidated.

'The pen is mightier than the sword'.

Petition to Outlaw Debt Sale and Purchase

- can't read/post much as eye strain's v.bad.

VIVA CAG!!! :)

Sarah - can I have a pint of whatever you've had please?? :lol: You know I'm a wordy bird ;)

Extremely well said and very poignant. There are many people who haven't found CAG - yet ;)

I'd like to thank everyone who adds just a snippet of knowledge on here for others to follow. Everyone has something to add from their own experiences which will, no matter how insignificant you feel your contribution may be, assist someone else take the steps forward to empower themselves. You came on here, think of the thousands who can't or don't or who might if you guide them. So thank you, I came on here the same way too. You are valuable as much to others as you are to your own families, so keep it coming.

I couldn't agree more :)