can I stop them

bumface
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5657 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i would open a new account perhaps a basic one with a cash card, co op i use is fine and also barclays have a cash card with online features i believe

good luck

angel x

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

Natwest do a step account which worked fine for me and I believe that Halifax also do an account for which you dont even need to provide ID.

Open an account elsewhere and get your money out of the AL, as long as they have control they will keep helping themselves.....

The above advice is what you need to do..ASAP.

Here is a list of all basic accounts and what they offer...

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/13832-do-you-need-parachute.html

As for the charges you have, let them build. Claim them all back!! You don't ned to worry about this account for now. All new charges just add onto your spread sheets.

Open the new account, get all your money transferred into it, and move any Direct Debits, standing orders.

Here is a letter you can send to stop them taking your money, but to be honest most of the time they ignore it, but you can then complain to the FOS.

Send this one as soon as you receive a charge.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/42170-right-appropriation-stop-bank.html

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

It is also quicker if you go into your local branch to open the account, and you want the fastest way possible so you can regain control over your money.

Keep us upto date. And if you need any help with your claim, just shout. ;)

There are some links in my signature which will help you.

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .