How can this be right ????

NYM
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5661 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

In 2001, my daughter sent for her Credit Reference File from Experian. She only showed it to me today because she found it amongst some old papers of hers.

It listed every credit card/loan/HP Agreement and Mortgage details for me and my husband also. (No defaults so spared the red-face... ;) )

I'm tempted to apply for an updated Reference File to see if they would do the same again.

Didn't supplying her with my details break some Data Protection thingy...or didn't it apply in 2001 ?

As far as I'm aware this no longer happens. It was because they listed all the people at an address, whereas, now it's just the individual.

I used to see my mum's credit commitments which she wasn't too happy about.

As far as I'm aware this no longer happens. It was because they listed all the people at an address, whereas, now it's just the individual.

I used to see my mum's credit commitments which she wasn't too happy about.

They also show any financial associations such as partners details if you have a joint account.....

SilverLining.....

There is always light at the end of the tunnel - we just have to beat the CRA's in order to see it...