IBAS - has anyone used them?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5670 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Has anyone used IBAS for a shortfall? (Independent Banking Advisory Service - IBAS) They charge a flat fee of £225 and I wondered if it was worth going down this route. The mortgage co have not contacted me (although the sale was only finalised recently) and I do not want to spend the next 6-12 years waiting for them to ruin my life again, so I would like to get the shortfall costs etc issue sorted out sooner rather than later.

I want to know what the mortgage co plan to do next, but I do not want to contact them and say the wrong thing.

Assuming that the mortgage company have a forwarding address for you, then they will contact you with a completion statement.

IBAS: We tried them when we first got court papers, without any paperwork they told us to pay the full amount less their fee...it appeared to us that they were more interested in what the bank wanted than what we wanted.

Jody123

Please note I have no legal training - the information I have has been gleaned from too many hours on this site! :-)