parking fine

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5616 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

So you need to investigate Ting's suggestion of the dates being non-complaint, and I would suggest the PCN non-compliant as it was damaged by the CEO. You have no way of knowing what was missing. It might have said 'just kidding'. :D

I think Ting meant this:

Where they describe the original deadlines for payment - in both cases their wording is fully compliant. They then choose to elaborate by putting a date (not required) and very helpfully balls it up.

Read the wording and calculate the real dates. They have told you that you have 15 and 29 days. this is untrue, whatever their intentions, they miss-stated your true legal position.

But follow the link yourself and decide.

Why aren't we revolting?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hi To all .I appealed in writing stating I had asked for pictures and not got any .1 nill to them, they have sent them .I also stated the dates are wrong on the ticket re-payment times as you pointed out ....They state the ticket was issued correctly and all imformation on the ticket is correct [this is in writing from them ]they now give me 28days to pay £50 ,I,TS fair to say my missus understated to me she WAS over the lines on the car park mmmmmm! .can I stick to my guns on the date issue ? any help would be appreciated ,Thanks