parking fine

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5616 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

At 'tinypic'

Click 'choose'

find the file in your PC - double click - it will appear in the 'choose' box.

Click upload - and then it gives you the URL to copy.

If you do not want to register with tinypic you don't have to.

Paste first URL in 'reply' on here - don't hit 'submit' yet - then go back to tinypic and hit 'choose' again - repeat until all URLs are in the reply (ALL of PCN remember)

If easier - you can paste all the URLs onto a word doc or notepad and then paste the whole lot in one go into a reply here.

-

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Coincidence! just seen a parkwise one yesterday.

totally invalid - deadline dates are wrong. Will explain in a minute but shocked by the timescale - need to check what the original sitch was here. back in a mo.

please answer above - will try to be back after 10pm.

Still need to see the rest of the PCN !!!!

don't worry - should be ok now if you continue giving the info.

-

If I have it right you are refering to the middle bit of the pcn the sticky wrapper they stick to the window had sticky on the inside [obviously faulty] But I can just read the print that came off it says

how to challenge this pcn and what to do if payment is not made, I cant make anything else out [sorry]

don't lol too soon cos 'green' might be right.

I've consulted and am told that 'no NtO received' is valid grounds.

what does the form say for available grounds?

alternatively - would be up to you to decide if your requests constituted an appeal.

STILL waiting for rest of the PCN - (the back). If spoilt, as you possibly indicated - may help.

-

Cool - geezer. hard as it's been along the way (lol) you are sticking with it.

No rush. i have to go offline soonish. What date is the OfR?

-

Well that's good. From what you said earlier - not receiving an NtO then you have correct grounds.

More in a mo on how to proceed.

Ok, here we go.

Fill in the form. Do not sign it!

You were worried about going to Northampton - not necessary - it is kinda deemed a County Court but nothing more than a giant processing centre really.

You take the form to your local/any County Court and sign it in the presence of a Court Officer who will witness it.

i'm not even sure if a Stat Dec is the correct term at this stage - something like a simple 'witness statement' or 'statement of fact' might be the case. Always wise to phone local CC to ensure you don't have to wait/best time to go etc.

This is all free. Alternative is to get a solicitor or notary to sign it - at a charge (dumb choice obviously).

As i understand it your Stat Dec or statement cannot be refuted and the case automatically reverts to NtO stage - the Order for recovery being overturned.

We then address the matter from there - and as I said - you have a good case.

Local authority should contact you to confirm and should issue NtO - we then proceed.

Always useful to be polite and inform the Council that you are doing this - prevents further delays.

Check with TEC (fairly helpful) on timescale for this. 19 working days springs to mind.

When returned to NtO stage post here. If I am not around and no useful responses here (there are useful people here though) then take it to 'PePiPoo' forums to finish it off. I am only going to refer you to the other parkwise thread there anyway - and a few others already won on the same

issue

All clear?

(back of PCN is peculiarly compliant! LOL)

yes thank you I understand what you have said and will respond when I know more ....Can I just say ,you credited me for sticking with it .

I asked for help ,,,,you and your colleagues gave it ,you were,nt obliged to ,more credit to yourselves for sticking with it,,Thank you whatever the outcome

• 1 month later...

Hi All Happy new year .I have just got the letter ,back to NtO stage with an appeal form on the back ,any help would be gratefull , I am not sure what to put now ,originally I was asking for photo proof .also got pointed out the dates are wrong in earlier conversation......