Is this CCA enforceable car loan?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5666 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I’m new to all this so I was hoping someone more knowledgeable would take a look at this credit agreement.

From researching the site I had got the impression that in order to be enforceable a CCA

should contain the terms and conditions within the main body of the signed agreement and not on a separate sheet as here.

I would have to concede that the separate sheet is referred to several times within the agreement

Any advice please

"THE CAG IS MY SHEPHERD I SHALL NOT PAY": :lol:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/105315-my-agreement-enforceable-useful.html

I believe it is the prescribe terms that need to be in four corners of the documents but I also think there should also be abit about cancelling the agreement whixh i cannot make out on your scans.

Ida x

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

Thanks for the reply Ida

I have checked the original agreement there are no cancellation rights contained in it, however, many years ago I worked in the finance industry (I have since repented for my sins) I seem to recall that agreements signed “on trade premises” which this was do not have any cancellation rights perhaps someone could comment.

I will also study the link you have sent

Many thanks

nosnibor x

Yip, your right duh!

Never noticed was car loan!

Ida x

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

New and doing lots of reading on the site to try and learn as much as possible so I don’t have to be a nuisance, but I can't seem to find an answer to this one. with regard to terms and conditions I keep seeing the phrase “contained within the 4 corners of the agreement” what exactly does this mean?

it means that your agreementmust have the prescribed (as per link above) all togother within the one pageand can bee on both sides.

see your scan, the first two are they two seperate pages or on front and back of one single sheet?

Ida x

it does saying about the t and c's on the first 2 pages adn they can be seperate

What i notice that all your pages do have the same reference etc and page listings.

Looks enfoceable to me

Ida x

Thanks for l the advice I’m learning all the time. Think I have to accept this agreement is sound.

I was just looking for a way to hit back. For me like many folks times are hard at the moment and I have suffered some horrendous charges just for paying a few days late.

I tried to reclaim and was told no way, I have since learned from another thread this was B******T.

I will now send SAR and at least go for a refund of charges, and who knows I may get lucky, just because I can find my copy of the agreement don’t mean they can find theirs