Help needed against Littlewoods

jimlfc6
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5599 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi, could anybody give me a bit of information on littlewoods, i have tried searching, but must have been searching in the wrong place coz i cant find anything.

Basically i have an account with them where i buy items and pay them off at like 25 pound a month, (i dont have a store card just an account) however due to recent financial problems i have missed 4 payments and been charged £12 for late payment charges, could anybody tell me if they can do this? and if they cant does anybody have any forms i can download and fill out to send to them so i could reclaim the money, thanks in advance.

Hi, jimlfc6.

You can claim these charges back, to find similar threads, in the SEARCH bar above, put in Littlewoods Account and stacks of Littlewoods threads should come up.

Have a look through some of them and see how Littlewoods work's regarding claiming back charges.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

hi, i have searched the forums under littlewoods accounts and dont really understand how you get the claim started, i have some knowledge of how to reclaim charges as i have wrote to my banks and credit cards about asking them to provide me with all my statements for the last 6 years, i just dont know how to go about asking with regards to a catologue account, is it the same kind of proceedure, does anyone have any links to the forms that i may find helpful to download and print, as ive looked and cant find the info i need to get it started, i am struggling to understand alot of what i have read with regards to littlewoods to be honest. lol

Hi, jim.

Had a scout about ;) this thread will help.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/other-stores/74123-reclaiming-catalogue-late-payment.html?highlight=cataloge

I'm sure it's just the same as Bank Charges, here's the step-by-step, just amend the letters to your needs.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/31460-example-step-step-instructions.html

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Littlewoods are noted for being difficult to deal with. They pass you around from one department to another, they dont answer your mail. I have contacted them three times in order to get something taken from my credit file. They dont even have the manners to reply. which i find to be so unprofessional and ignorant. It took me almost two and a half years to get my claim sorted .. So don t let them get to you. Keep going and dont give in. If they phone you request everything in writing, they dint like that. They will almost surely put the phone down on you. They treat their customers with total contempt. Best wishes everybody with your case

• 1 month later...