Moved house

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5669 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi all,

I really need your advice.

I recently moved address and have not told my creditors (apart from my bank, with whom I have no debts). I have a redirection in place and do not plan to stop paying creditors or defaulting on any payment plans I have in place.

However I would like to get an updated credit report to check for defaults and see if I can challenge 2 creditors who haven't sent me a CCA. I don't really want my creditors to have my new address as I find that quite daunting. I also want to try and clean up my credit file asap - don't we all! Should I just request my credit file based on my old address and not advise Experian?

Please advise, many thanks, Sunita;)

Cap One refunded £112

MBNA refunded £567

I would use your old address as you getting mail from there

BUT be advised your bank will update your credit file with you new address, along with the council, taxman, inland rev they all use one database so be easy for CRA to get your new address

the sods

Regards DK

Please Tip My Scales if Info was Use full

Yep anyone you have financial accounts with will inform the CRA's.

My bank and car finance did it to me which then linked me to my old file and before long everyone came knocking!

IVA Entry Removed

Nationwide Default Removed

Nationwide Joint Account Default Removed

Natwest Default Removed

Blackhorse Car Finance Court Claim - Won

i still dont think that every one should be able to look at your file, sure when you request credit you sign to say they can do a search and that if you get an account they can record its data etc...

...where does it say that if they sell it a DCA can look at your personal info - sur ethey can record that you have/have not paid against that account but surely notthing more?

People who haven't made mistakes, haven't made anything!