jasonw1978 v clydesdale bank

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6537 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Everyone

I sent off my original letter for the bank statements(list of charges) for the past 5 years on the 4th of July. And am now just awaiting a response from the bank. I am in scotland and am spending hours trawling through this site trying to gather as much info as possible. I believe I am owed somewhere in the region of £2000 - £5000 exactly how much only time will tell but either way its a lot of money. I intend to pursue the whole amount due and will not settle for less. I will keep you all posted as to the progress and for seeking advice where nessaccery.For information purposes I am in Scotland and will be pursuing my claim in Scotland therefore will not be going through the small claims court. As this case unfolds please feel free too add any useful information or advice as you see fit. Good luck to eeveryone else doing the same thing.

J :grin:

Wow! Someone that pays attention! :p;)

Hi again - good luck with this, I'm a few steps ahead of you, so it might be beneficial for you to have a scour through my JMio Vs Clydesdale Bank thread to see what you'e up against.

** I AM NOT A LAWYER, PLEASE CONSULT A QUALIFIED PROFESSIONAL IF YOU ARE IN ANY DOUBT **

I have successfully claimed against: "MBNA, Capital One, Bank of Scotland & Clydesdale Bank"

The Consumer Action Group is a Self-Help website, Moderators & Site Helpers offer advice on a voluntary basis. Please spend time reading the FAQ's, and other cases relating to your bank before starting your own claim

Hi Jason

Good luck with your claim, although I am going through the small claims route, if you check out my thread, it may give you a timescale idea. I started just when Jmio and others had managed to get Clydesdale to send out statements, so should hopefully be similar for you.

Best of luck

:)

15/6/06 Clydesdale - DAP delivered to branch

23/6/06 - letter received saying they will send statements

14/7/06 - Statements received, calculator ready!

18/7/06 - charges totalled and first prelim letter put through bank's door

12/9/06 lba delivered to bank

26/9/06 - cheque for £371.03 (half) received

I always pay attention m8 especially where money is concerned :)

Thanks for your input guys and I will go and read both your threads now and look forward to further communications.

10/10 over and out! :p

Returned home last night from weekend away to a letter from clydesdale bank advising me that they had recieved my letter and that they would send me out statements for the past 5 years within the allocated 40 days. SO IT SEEMS i HAVE NOT HAD THE PROBLEMS MANY OF YOU HAVE BEEN REFERING TO IN OTHER POSTS.(OOPS caps off) about not getting them unless paying £5 for each.so its time to sit back and wait for the statements then totting up.Since april 18th i know i have had £385 alone. so could be big big bucks :) wooo hooo (ok so the wooo hooo was a bit premature but its all good fun none the less).

Bet you've never said that dealing with a bank is fun before.:p

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.