SPAM Texts

Movingon
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5684 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have this morning received a SPAM text from mobile number 07501 494685 which quotes the following:

YOU MAY NOW BE OVERDUE IN RECLAIMING YOUR BANK CHARGES. TO PROCESS YOUR CLAIM, CONTACT THE BANK CHARGE RECOVERY SERVICE ON 01792 470077. QUOTE REF CL22.

I am in the process of identifying the company concerned and will be reporting them to the Telephone Preference Service and to the Office of Fair Trading. The wording of this message is designed to alarm and worry people and I for one will not tolerate it.

You could try replying with STOP though as the text hasn't originated from a shortcode I'm not sure how effective it will be

All my posts are made without prejudice and may not be reused or reproduced without my express permission (or the permission of the forums owners)!

17/10/2006 Recieve claim against me from lloyds TSB for £312.82

18/10/06 S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent

03/02/07 Claim allocated to small claims. Hearing set for 15/05/07. Lloyds ordered to file statement setting out how they calculate their charges

15/05/07 Lloyds do not attend. Judgement ordered for £192 approx, £3 travel costs and removal of default notice

29/05/07 4pm Lloyds deadline for payment of CCJ expires. Warrant of execution ready to go

19/06/07 Letter from court stating Lloyds have made a cheque payment to court

Looking around the Internet it seems that these are a bunch of cowboys; there are reports of aggressive, rude people answering calls, people threatening to "take all your money" if they're not given contact details, etc etc etc.

I will be contacting OFCOM as well about these jokers.

• Haha 1

Hi Stone :D

Any other trading names you find they use, please pass them on. Nice one mate. :)

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

ABOUT US

Claim Management UK Ltd is regulated by the Ministry of Justice in respect of regulated claims management activities.

Its authorisation CRM 6392 is recorded on

CMR: Claims Management Regulation

Claim Management UK have years of experience in helping our customers claim back their unfair bank charges and mis-sold PPI packages.

We have a qualified team of experts on hand to help you today! Our friendly advisors can talk with you to determine whether you should claim. Our fully trained staff will guide you through the simple steps towards claiming back the money that is owed to you!

0845 070 6926

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!