Help / Eviction Notice received

possession
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5698 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, I have never been on a site like this so apologise for any mistakes. It has taken me some time to actually find out how to do this so please bear with me.

I have a problem that I need help/reassurance with. I realise that many people will be in the same boat if not similar. As I have never known nor been in this situation I don't know what to do or where to turn.

I have just recieved an eviction notice. There has been no indication before hand to my knowledge that this was going to happen and therefore has come like a bolt out of the blue. I have two children under the age of 7 and am therefore worried about where we will be in a months time.

Can anyone help me with an action plan as have run all the scenarios I can and none of them end well.

Hello and Welcome, possession.

Sorry to hear about your situation, I'll move this thread to the appropriate Forum, where hopefully you'll get the help you require.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Hi there, hopefully we will be able to help you, but I need a bit more information please.

What is the date on the eviction notice?

How many months in arrears are you?

Who is your mortgage lender?

As soon as you answer these questions we can get to work

Kind Regards

Ell-enn

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Letter dated 28 October 2008

Eviction date 2 December 2008

Approximately 6mths - unsure as husband was paying and has now told me he didn't

Lender was Woolwich which was taken over by Barclays

Thanks for the help. As you can imagine its frustrating as am not able to get any clear direction as it is the weekend.

Hi there, when you say your husband was supposed to be paying, do you mean you are separated?

Are you able to make any payment proposal going forward? i.e. an amount each month in addition to the normal monthly payment? If so then we can apply to the court to have the eviction suspended and I can help you with the defence for that. But you really need to get the application into court asap.

Kind Regards

Ell-enn

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Have there been exceptional circumstance that have caused the mortgage not to be paid ?

And have whole payments been missed?

Dont worry you are going to good help here you have made the most important move by facing up to the problem and trying to get help.

• Haha 1

Please note I am not an expert - I am not offering opinions or legal help - Please use all the information provided on the site in FAQ- step by step instructions and library- thanks Jansus:)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif

offer from A&L 24/8/07 - after case stayed

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE