2 x sar still no disclosure

micko19
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5704 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

To spite 2 X sar and all the documentation sent to me for repo last dec GE money still refuse to disclose agreeements for 2 accounts i have had with them.. I have wasted more time contacting ico, fsa,ombudsman no replies no where....We have a DPA and a CCA they are both useless because no one will implement them.....

CAN ANYONE HELP ME .........OR IS THIS THE STAGE I WALK AWAY AND SAY THE LAW ONLY APPLIES TO THOSE WITH MONEY????

Thanks again mr 42 you are the only man that ever answers my queries. here is a list of Undisclosed Information. Is there anything else i can write that may make them disclose honestly..below is a snapshot of the list of dpa breaches...etc sent sar's yonks ago and where do i go after this fails

sorry to be so negative....

Letter Before Action

It has come to my attention that your company GE Money has made several serious breaches of the DPA in not disclosing the following Information.

1. LOAN 12975959 in spite of having paid twice for 2 X sar no signed agreement has been seen for this loan worth 36,000 redeeemed for a whopping 42,000. WE believe the loan was used to pay of another of our loans to Future Mortgages and you have not forwarded any paperwork verifying what agreement was made whatsoever. We believe GE may have impropoperly executed the loan by keeping it outside the CCA(ienot a multiple agreement) and this would explain the reluctance to disclose any information. NO PPI INFO

2. LOAN 11753225 redeeemed for £19762.. no agreement, no paperwork no redemption statements paid off 1/2/2003...no PPI INFO

3.LOAN 13194527. BY SENDING SAR to your representative solicitor we received , underwriters notice showing bribe/concealed payment of £1207 and 2 letters describing the same undisclosed hidden bribe for £1207.

WE ALSO REQUIRE DISCLOSURE OF THE ADVANCED COPY OF THE LOAN WHICH WE WERE INSTRUCTED TO CONSIDER BEFORE GOING AHEAD..Our copy proves it is well out side the requirements of the cca and in many places entirely unreadable.

Have a read here Micko....they are in serious trouble if they are avoiding answering your VERY important SAR

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/6986-data-protection-act-non.html

I would write saying LETTER BEFORE ACTION....enclose a copy of the original SAR and saying you have not responded, unless you furnish me with the details requested, I will have no option but to commence legal proceedings against your company.

(send recorded)

Guest suziedarkness

Hi Micko,

We have spoken about this company before on another thread.

I know how frustrating it is for you, I feel the same. GE have not responded to my 2 previous requests either. The only correspondence I have had from them was 3weeks ago when they said that they needed both people on the agreement to sign. I sent the signatures with lines through them. I think it was just delay tactics.

Mine was a mortgage but there must be some legal protection for the consumer if it falls outside CCA 1974.

Hang on in there, hopefully they will give enough rope to hang themselves. Justice will prevail.

Suzie

I think they may well hold back on you also... as the same multiple agreement abuses may.... well apply and they could be in trouble the Government should by rights stop GE from doing Repos without the benefit of external audit to all agreements..These problems don't get smaller they will get bigger and bigger......

KEEP DIGGING.... as my big scarey uncle used to say to his workmen...:-D