Finally going to take control but need a bit of a point in the right direction

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5702 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all - been looking around tonight for HOURS and I've found a S.A.R. letter for my bank (and my partners) for re-claiming bank charges.

I'd like to send off letters to some DCAs and also original creditors asking for a valid agreement

Although I did manage to find a template for the bank charges,

I'm struggling to find one for DCAs.

We've got several DCAs chasing my partner for one debt at the same time

and I'd like to know what is going on with that.

I've also had some problems where a CCJ has been filed against me by Brian Carter solicitors,

but onlyu for a partial ammount and by the time I found CAG and tried to get the CCJ put aside

because they were only claiming part of the debt owed,

I didn't have any proof on me of my entitlement to benefits (so I didn't have to pay court fees) and

I've recently moved house so haven't been able to get hold of anything yet either,

but I'm working on that one. I know its unlikely I'll win that one, but I'd like to try. :-)

I need the template letter for asking for the original agreement the 12 + 30 days affair one.

Hope someone can help.

TheKat1979 - Taking Control!

Taking on -

Barclaycard via HFO - daft application form sent

Barclays Current Account - at AQ stage - fingers crossed asked for Hardship

Egg - various issues! Are about to default me on a disputed debt!

Bryan Carter CCJ set aside - looks to have been set aside without a trip to court! WOO!

Just to add the 30 days in no longer any use, so they have to provide within 12 days.

Ida x

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

Just wanted to say thank you - I've FINALLY started to take control of my debts. :)

It's only a small step and I've a feeling it'll bring more things to the front and make me feel more stressed rathe

r than burying my head in the sand.

I've got myself a file (and one for my partner) and we're going to make sure we keep up to date with the filing.

I've sent off for our files from the 3 CRAs - no doubt they will want more ID but I've at least made that first step

- and I've sent off an SAR to my bank.

Fingers crossed! Going to apply to Barclays for bank charges on the basis of hardship

as I'm currently using up all my OD and my personal reserve and am only on benefits

and need all that and can't get out of my personal reserve so am being charged £88 a month and cannot afford that out of my benefits.

I've looked around and can't believe that the new personal reserve is so that they don't have to pay them back as unfair charges

because they are calling them a 'fee' - that's so such another name for a charge!

It is also eating up a huge chunk of my income support and disability benefits

- both my partner and myself are registered blind and so are reliant on benefits. :(

I know it will take AGES to sort out but knowing that I can get out of it if

I fight will really make this financial hardship a bit more bearable.

I have loads of debts that I need to sort out too (and hope to use the bank charges payment, if I get it, to pay off some of my debts).

I'll keep people posted and make sure I post questions in the right part of the forum

but just wanted to say thank you for giving me the courage to try and get out of this!

TheKat1979 - Taking Control!

Taking on -

Barclaycard via HFO - daft application form sent

Barclays Current Account - at AQ stage - fingers crossed asked for Hardship

Egg - various issues! Are about to default me on a disputed debt!

Bryan Carter CCJ set aside - looks to have been set aside without a trip to court! WOO!