welcome finance problem

groovy_gaz_19
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5691 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Umm no that is harrasment, I had a WF twit call my work to speak tomy boss. I called them back to advise them about the data protection act and they were on the right track to being taken to court. They didn't call my work again.

Hi there, Welcome are a royal pain in the ass. You should write to them (by recorded delivery & keep a copy of the letter) advising them they are in breach of the Data Protection Act and as such you have lodged a complaint with the Information Commissioner and reported them to Trading Standards. Then do what you have told them.

You should also send a copy of your letter to their Compliance Officer at Welcome Head Office (again by recorded delivery).

If you need any help with the letter, let me know.

How many months behind with the payments are you? and what type of loan is it?

Kind Regards

Ell-enn

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Hi im 2 months behind the reason im behind is because my direct debit bounced thus meaning i was charged £35 and then £35 for being overdrawn.

Im already waiting to claim that back though.

Yes i would love help with the letter i dont know what to quote to them.

When i phoned up today he was all nice but said if i didnt pay anything today it would get passed to another company and then default.

Im more cross because now my mam is upset and i was trying to keep it from her i had a loan.

Thank you for your support.

Gareth

Umm no that is harrasment, I had a WF twit call my work to speak tomy boss. I called them back to advise them about the data protection act and they were on the right track to being taken to court. They didn't call my work again.

Why did he phone your boss?

Is this one of their tactics?

I ask because I am about to have problems with them.