Sechiari Clark & Mitchell email?

thunderpuss2k
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6500 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Aside from the fact these lot don't seem to be able to actually read a Particulars of Claim to save their life - asking how interest and the claim sum was calculated, when it's clearly stated on the PoC..

Has anyone got an email address handy for their Brighton office? I'm sending my reply to their first letter today by recorded delivery, but thought I'd 'belt and braces' it by firing across a quick email. Would hopefully make for a quicker resolution too.

If my reply or advice was helpful, please click the scales!

-------

DISCLAIMER: My opinions are strictly personal, and should not be taken as a substitute for individual professional legal advice on your own particular situation.

-------

Have'nt got E-mail addy, but this is their Brighton fax no: 01273 745356

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

Cheers Gary, I've got that - just lacking a fax machine now :) Will have a little look around on the net to see what I can rustle up..

-------

DISCLAIMER: My opinions are strictly personal, and should not be taken as a substitute for individual professional legal advice on your own particular situation.

-------

Cheers Nic :)

-------

-------

Hi Thunderpuss

Seems I am at a similar stage to you though no letter from S&M, oops sorry SC&M, have phoned today and they are very polite but not forthcoming with info so wouldn't email address myself if you get it for future ammo!!

Thanks

Steve

Slightly disgruntled but getting happier as LTSB squirm!!

steve1145 v lloyds-tsb

Data Protection Act done

LBA done

Claim issued 5/6/06 - 6QZ35417

Reply due by 24th June

Responded so further 14 days now 8th July

Defence filed 6th July ......bah humbug!!!!!!!

AQ and defence received on 7th July

AQ filed 21/7/06 12.30pm

Court date set for 16/10/06 - D DAY

***** Settlement Paid 12/10/06 Nearly the whole amount *****:D

Hi Thunderpuss

Seems I am at a similar stage to you though no letter from S&M, oops sorry SC&M, have phoned today and they are very polite but not forthcoming with info so wouldn't email address myself if you get it for future ammo!!

Thanks

If I do I'll get it popped as a sticky on here. In the meantime, back to paper and pen, so to speak :)

-------

-------

[edited as in wrong thread!]

-------

-------

Hi there

Or you might just find that you can send a fax through your computer. I do this all the time. Accessories-Communications-Fax. I don't know a whole lot about computers so it may not be the same for everyone and if not, apologies. Hope this helps.

YummyNanny

Hi there

Or you might just find that you can send a fax through your computer. I do this all the time. Accessories-Communications-Fax. I don't know a whole lot about computers so it may not be the same for everyone and if not, apologies. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the suggestion, I don't have a modem installed in this PC so it won't work for me. I binned my fax machine after the rabbit chewed through the cable (and the mains cable, sky cables, phone lines, et al) and haven't really needed it since :)

-------

-------

Believe from another post and a google search that SC&M all have First name.lastname@ltsbasset.co.uk adresses so just need to find the name of the relevant person

Ta Nic. Curiouser and curiouser, ltsbasset.co.uk is registered to Lloyds TSB Bank plc. Is SC&M owned by LTSB then? :)

-------

-------

• 1 month later...