Dismissed for poor performance - HELP PLEASE

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5709 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there!

Just after a bit of advice please!

If I fill you in on the situation.

I had a performance review back in June - all realatively good (2s or 3s out of 7) with the exception of speed (5 out of 7). Although these rating were verbally told to me at a performance meeting, I never received a final performance form from my manager.

We clashed a little over the pay rise I achieved. He told me that he would propose a performance related bonus over the 6 months to December that he would agree with his boss. In my opinion he should have cleared this with his boss first before mentioning to me, however, when I approached him a week later to ask if he had been given clearance and to set out the performance benchmarks, I had not response, and still none to this date.

I also found out that he had lied to me in the meeting about the level of pay rise and bonus he was awaraded this yer.

So needless to say I have been under motivated and just working 9 to 5 for him, doing what I can within those hours in line with my contract, but the nature of the job requires an element of overtime and I have left him to clear the extra work that has arisen (effectively it is our joint responsibility to compelte this work).

I have just had the first meeting with him on performance since June, and he has indicated that he wants to replace me. Poor performance has been given as the reason.

I can understand this to some extent, though my performance has been good when I am here, I just haven't put in the hours that he thinks I should and that he has put in.

So I just need some advice really.

I am on 3 months notice. I assume that this has to be paid to me if he wants me to leave?

If he wants to bring in a replacement for a handover before I leave, when does the 3 months notice period start?

I have been with the company 18 months, am I entitled to any other compensation?

Is there anything else that I should raise?

Many thanks for your help.