style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5713 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

sorry to be a thicko, but just had a letter saying i've gone £11 over my limit from yorkshire bank. goes onto mention a £25 daily unplanned borrowing fee. does this mean they're going to bang on £25 charges every day till the end of the month when i get paid? if this is the case i'm in serious trouble as i'll never catch up. and help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

If this is your first charge, call the bank. They almost always return the first one. It has to be worth a try. Let us know what they say.

I'm also going to move your thread over to the Yorkshire bank forum. :)

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

:mad: well its looks as if the baskets have got you now, go to your CAB. This is how a lot of peeps start to get into serious debt. They are relentless. You must get on top of this now, they got us in such a mess that in the end they took my whole months salary in charges. Unless you have been on this roller coaster you cant understand how your life can be taken out of your hands.

its another 4 days before i get paid, and theres nothing else coming out the account. but if they're going to charge me £25 a day for just being over my over draft limit, thats a £100 pound in charges to find. how can they do that!

its another 4 days before i get paid, and theres nothing else coming out the account. but if they're going to charge me £25 a day for just being over my over draft limit, thats a £100 pound in charges to find. how can they do that!

Because our toothless regulatory bodies are allowing them to basically do as they wish and at the same time put on hold any claims made against them. Its a disgrace what the FSA are doing especially when considering their main objective which is to protect the consumers.