Abbey call centre and branch shoddy service

stardust_john
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5702 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Why is it when you try and shut an account down with Abbey the suddenly come up with computer says no. I now wonder wether the inspiration for little britains receptionist was Abbey. Whats their problem account not in debt, no direct debits now going out, so shut it down, no they said?

Wonder why I'm so het up, I visited the branch to shut down savings account and was told no there was a problem with the computer. I still have that account open. It doesnt really matter but I do wonder wether its a ratings type thing that they dont want to shut them down, or monthly figures?

Now I have a loan with them and account soon to go into debt also but its seperate and I have to approach them next month as finances going else where now to sort myself out. I have tried to talk to them about taking my benefits money and they still took it, but subsequently increased my overdraft to let me get some for an emergency, fair enough. But I synically wonder wether leaving the others open is to allow me to get charges for dd's they say they have cancelled and will later still be allowed out. They have done this before.

Come on Abbey shut it down when a person askes, I dont trust you anymore.:evil:

Or please get new computers, your new ones dont work.

They however work fine in my new bank:):)

rant over....