Help SRJ problem

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5715 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi i have been called by SRJ this morning telling me there going to sue me for a carphone warehouse account that i have ignored. Is there a way i can get out of this or sort out minimum payments they were asking for £25 a month but i cant afford that.

I really dont want to pay anything because this man was quite aggressive trying to scare me with bayliffs to my parents home.

Please help :)

The threat actions all depend on what amount is claimed to be owed, quite frankly unless it is a huge amount they will neither sue nor can they send bailifs anywhere until they get a court order, stop talking to these people and get everything in writing, if "25 a month is too much offer what you can afford

They say i owe £605 but its more like £400 they have added lots of charges on.

Is there any letter i can send them to stop harrassing me and telling them what i can pay or should i just ignore it. The debt is over 4 years old also they have just started chasingit recently.

I dont believe they have the original papers because when i have asked for them they have spouted a load of legal stuff to try and scare me i think.

Do you know what i should ask for to prove the original amount ???

Thankyou