JSA and Mortgage interest releif payments

gummy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5733 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Got a susp reposession hearing last august, however, payments have been missed and most other months only part payments have been made to mortgage co. Ex is presently in occupancy of the property until a buyer can be found, ex is on JSA and mortgage interest payments about to kick in, will this stave off more repossesion threats?..... And how much time is it likely to buy in enabling finding a purchaser?

Thanks

I am not completly sure if you can do this whilst in arrears but you will need to WRITE to the mortgage comapny expalining the situation and ask to go intrest only so when JSA kicks in he will not be getting further behind. Then see if he can offer any thing at all towards the arrears.

olives xx

ex managed to get payment holiday, i never knew or agreed to it..... the mortgage co refused to write to me at my new address to inform me of developments, maybe ex has managed to change terms of mortgage to int. only, i wouldnt no coz they will only write to me at the property address even though ive not lived there years.... Its still affecting my credit file though. Feel like im banging head against a wall trying to get any sense out of the Mortgage Company, and no im not on speaking terms at all with ex.