2 Payments Taken out by QuickQuid without my permission

JMSUK
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5763 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Recently I have been using Quick Quid to pay off bills and getting your way through the month. So I turned to a Pay Day loan service to help me.

When I paid back Quick Quid (pay day loan) on the 11th Aug 2008 they took the right amount of £282.00 but they also took a 2nd payment out of £80.75 without my permission. But i never realised that till later. When I tried getting money out and things didn't work out. Before I realised I took another pay day loan out with them.

As I was about to pay some bills i noticed my next loan was paid of

£218.75 but then they took another :eek: £355.75 without my permission and my bank account gone into a overdraft and I'm getting charged for it.

I have gotten in contact them but everytime the only responce I get is it is still being investagated. That was 8 days ago. Everytime I cantact tem they say on that day they will either get in touch with me later or today but they don't. I can't afford to do anything and it's my birthday sunday and it's my brothers birthday monday I can't afford to get him a card never mind a present.

I would like to know what else I can do to get my money back as I still have bills to pay.

Instead of helping me pay off my bills they made things worse. This is not a good birthday present from them. I'd hate to see what I'll get for christmas.

Kick up a big fuss with both Quick Quid and your bank.

Also tell your bank you want those unauthorised payments refunded. And get them to stop any further transactions to Quick Quid.

Write to Quick Quid and tell them the account is in dispute due to them taking money from your bank account without your permission. Tell them there will be no more payments made until your dispute is resolved and the money they have taken from your account is refunded in full.

Also report them to Trading Standards.

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

Write to the giving them a 7 day notice of legal action to refund the money they have taken.

Don't phone them as you will be fobbed off and passed around.

Put everything in writing and at the top of the letter put

7 day notice of legal action