G.mcmenamin vs clydesdale bank

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6547 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

HI all ive sent my first letter and £10 postal order to clydesdale bank on 7th july and got a reply on the 12th july saying they will provide all statements from account but not details of manual intervention as this is not required under the data protection act, yeah ok but they will if they go to court, either way im gonna gun em down, keep ya posted, off to spain tomm yipee.

George, couple of things...

1) WELCOME!!

2) Their "You're not getting any details of Manual Intervention" stance is something I'm working on at the moment - more details to come when I get them.

3) Good luck, keep us posted - you seem to have done your research first - thanks for that!

** I AM NOT A LAWYER, PLEASE CONSULT A QUALIFIED PROFESSIONAL IF YOU ARE IN ANY DOUBT **

I have successfully claimed against: "MBNA, Capital One, Bank of Scotland & Clydesdale Bank"

The Consumer Action Group is a Self-Help website, Moderators & Site Helpers offer advice on a voluntary basis. Please spend time reading the FAQ's, and other cases relating to your bank before starting your own claim