Katie3105/ Some help please

katie3105
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5759 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi...sorry to hi jack this thread but could anybody help me.....

I am 2 months behind on my mortgage and am trying to pay every month so that it does not go further behind. The property has been empty as we have been trying to sell it for about 8 months. We have also been trying to rent it and on 27th june this year we got a tennant to move in. However, because i was so desperate to get some rent to contribute to the mortgage i did not inform mortgage express. They sent someone to the property to see me about my mortgage arrears despite knowing that i did not live there and had not made an appoitment. They found out that tennants are in there and are now threatening to have my house reposessed unless the tennants move out within 14 days. I have not contacted them yet as i was hoping someone might be able to give me some advice.

sorry if i am waffling but i am extremely concerned and any help would be much appreciated.

thanks

Thread moved ;)

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

bump.

I would have thought they would be glad that you were getting some rent to help pay the arrears.

Can't believe they would want any more repo-properties at the minute - you can't give them away (unless you have lots of equity in it which doesn't sound likely?).

hi thanks for your comments....yes i have offered to pay the arrears...i know they will be repaid before xmas...they accepted that as long as payments were kept up tp date. however they still sent an agent round to the house despite knowing i didnt live there. It is the tennant i am concerned about. I am going to write to mort express and say they have a 6 month agreement and that if they were to move out i would be in greater arrears on the mortgage and also in severe financial difficulty as i would have to give some compensation to the tennants.

what does anyone think?

i dont have a lot of equity in the property....prob about 25k and prop worth 275K....they probably wouldnt be able to sell it for what i owe.....