HFO Services Scaring my 15 Year Old Daughter - COURT ACTION !!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5328 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Marvellous...

I still think one of the biggest problems with the 3/HFO axis is the conduct of 3 in selling on debts that are disputed. There are so many examples on this forum. They ignore their clients' complaints and go quiet, then a few years later sell on the debt without resolving any of the issues. We all detest the antics of the likes of HFO, but the companies selling the debts on also need to be brought to book for their conduct. Any ideas how this could be achieved?

That's very true Donkey

Hutchinson 3G firstly put their Credit control department onto me - they ignored all my letters.

Then they passed the debt onto Wescot Credit Management & also black marked me on credit lists. I had a more professional response from them. When I outlined the details of my complaint/grievance, they wrote to me stating they'd returned the file to Hutchinson 3G and were no longer dealing with it.

Three years on and HFO start their harrassing tactics.

How many peopl keep letters and other information that enables them to defend a situation like this?

I believe Hutchinson 3G broke OFT rules by touting the aledged debt around.

Radio 4 - "... a recorded telephone call threatening to send in the bailiffs over a small disputed sum" - you darling! Bring it on!

This is excellent...

The minister said he would take action in cases like this on evidence received - let's hope he does, and takes away their licence. Great work John - bye bye HFO Services and Mr Turnbull!

Edited by DonkeyB

I can't believe all that nonsense Turnbull came out with of being concerned about breaches of the OFT guidelines, which he would investigate and put right. That is a blatant economy with the truth. We all know on this forum that companies like HFO use underhand and possibly even illegal methods all the time, yet they get away with making mealy-mouthed statements like this which try to show they're respectable. It's enough to make you sick.

What a pity Mr Turnbull couldn't defend in person, or was he defending at court one wonders.... I thought the phone call was typical of their behaviour, so far I've been subjected to their fake First Logistics parcel/letter [problem] but nothing more as it was a debt for my landlords brother. He's had a few calls but has told them to go forth...

Typical c%%p from HFO, "we will investigate any breaches of the guidelines" etc.

They hope and expect this will go away now, and that they can return to their outrageous behavior:mad:

Please note i have no legal training any advice i give comes from my own experience and from what i have learned on this site

Marvellous...

I still think one of the biggest problems with the 3/HFO axis is the conduct of 3 in selling on debts that are disputed. There are so many examples on this forum. They ignore their clients' complaints and go quiet, then a few years later sell on the debt without resolving any of the issues. We all detest the antics of the likes of HFO, but the companies selling the debts on also need to be brought to book for their conduct. Any ideas how this could be achieved?

Couldn't agree more donkey. I have written to John Varley, chief exec of barclay's, informing them of the disgusting tactics used by HFO, and questioning Barclays own integrity for actually using them, and whether they like it or not, being linked to HFO, I questioned whether such an organisation such as barclays would welcome such negative press. Got passed to a customer service rep, so will continue in my mission to keep informing the whole board at barclays until somebody listens! I have also made a valid complaint to another body, but can't divulge at the moment, but will post on my thread as soon as I get response. Well done data, disappointing to hear trading standards response to these clowns.

Heard it again today, lets hope the MP gets something done.

I see the BBC are asking for people to come forward with more evidence, before the debate, i think it would be better to write to the MP in confidence with all the horror stories.

I got the impression he was only aware of a very small part of the problems here

Please note i have no legal training any advice i give comes from my own experience and from what i have learned on this site

For those interested in keeping a recording of BBC's Radio iPlayer streams, follow this link:

http://www.nerdoftheherd.com/tools/radiodld/

Hope it's okay to post it here. Wish I'd had it last week and could have recorded the the original You & Your broadcast on 1st April!

Cheers

John

Well done for standing up on everyones behalf, not only the Caggers but all those out there who are less aware or completely ignorant of their rights and are being bullied daily by this grubby industry.

You have the right to food money.

If you don't mind a little investigation, humiliation, and if you cross your fingers rehabilitation..............

I had no idea that this thread was here until today and think it's absolutely brilliant of John making the people that count aware of the terrible tactics this total **** get upto.

I have had upto 12 calls a day from all different numbers from these people at work and at home, asking the staff I work with me why they are lying for me becasue i'm with a customer and can't come to the phone.

The funny thing is the sudden decline in calls and the way they are speaking to me is very sickly nice now! This has been since the beginning of the month and had no idea why they changed to this tactic but it's obvious they have had their collars felt!

After listening to the programme I would like to know what to do next on my part and give some kind of evidance to the right people of the way I have been treated. I want this company to get what it deserves and thats to stop trading.

Again John thank you:D:D:D:D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi guys

Sorry for the delay in getting back on here - I felt I needed a bit of breathing space!

Okay, I have made formal complaints to both the OFT & TS, in fact twice!

I've not heard anything from HFO Services or Mr Turnbull - now there's a surprise.

I am in contact with my solicitor with regards prosecuting for harrassment - I think this might take a little while and we're awaiting an appeals decision on another prosecution against HFO. Mr Turnbull is no stranger to this sort of thing.

I am just about preparing a claim for my time spent in researching and dealing with this matter.

I'll keep you posted.

John

Oh what a surprise - no apology from HFO or Turnbull.

Have you told You and Yours that his, er, investigation of these serious matters has in fact uncovered b*gger all and resulted in no explanation or apology to you?

There's been no investigation in all probability, because Turnbull Rutherford actually runs HFO Services and he knows EXACTLY what goes on. The person who decides what goes to court, according to the content of this publicly-available online profile, probably sits next to him:

Agnieszka Kaminska - LinkedIn

Nice that you got a mention in the House of Commons debate.

(If we could widen the debate to the general public, then it would be a 'mass debate' - how appropriate for Mr Turnbull :p)